Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost dramen staff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

vettro
[ Display Name History ]

vettro

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I got hacked awhile back. Lost everything. Like everything. He just dropped it all. Even non-tradeables. REALLY STINKS! One of the things I lost was my dramen staff. How do I get another? I want the slayer master down there.
Posted Image

weirdoweirdo
[ Display Name History ]

weirdoweirdo

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 47 posts
The same way you first made it. Go to entrana, kill a zombie for a bronze axe, cut a dramen branch (cut around 5 in case you lose one again), and then just use a knife to carve it.
Posted Image
1st fire cape May 14, 2009 finally =D.
2nd fire cape June 16, 2009 =P.

Ixindor
[ Display Name History ]

Ixindor

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ixindor
  • RSN2:Lord Ix
  • Clan:Dragon-Kin
I think if you haven't done Lunar Diplomacy, then take a knife (fletching kind) and go to Entrana. Then go down into the dungeon there and to the tree from Lost City Quest. Use knife on tree to get it back.

I think... :^o

EDIT: ^^^ Yeah what he said

vettro
[ Display Name History ]

vettro

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I thought that might be the case. Crud.
Posted Image

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
Also if you've finished Lunar Diplomacy you can buy another Lunar Staff from the Oneiromancer for about 30k. It acts as a Dramen Staff and is a hell of a lot quicker to get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users