Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clue Scroll - Search Crates, Al Kharid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

SportsGuy
[ Display Name History ]

SportsGuy

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,608 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
I seem to remember seeing somewhere that search clues are being requested to get the full clue text. Here is one near the top of the search list.

Al Kharid Clue Scroll Crates

New Clue Find

If this isn't the place for it, let me know and I'll be glad to start posting the ones I get there.
My Stats

pokemama
[ Display Name History ]

pokemama

Hi I'm Dory, did you see a boat?

• Members
  • 7,655 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
added and credited, thanks!
Posted ImagePosted Image
it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users