Will you dare? Dare589's blog to everything adventurous

So, oh hai thar. My name is Dare589 and I am an adventureholic.

Dragonslaying, goblin-murderising, or climbing over giant walls for no apparent reason, it's all in a day's work. However, that doesn't make money. Which explains why my Best of Bank looks like this:

bestofbank.jpg

13mill is not great, but you know what, screw it. I'm sure I'll have it bigger someday.

Here are my stats at the start of this blog:

statsstart.jpg

Now, here are my goals:

SHORT TERM:

Get a Barrows item from Barrows, goddamnit.

MED-LONG TERM:

Get all skills 60+.

Have a "blue" number cashpile (10m+).

Successfully kill GWD bosses.

Participate in a Dagannoth King trip,

Get a Godsword.

Solo all GWD bosses.

Get fire cape.

Get a 99.

Whew, that was a mouthful. Anyways, as of now, I'm doing my only short-term goal and all 60+ skill goal. Once I borrow a Godsword, I'd be ready for a GWD boss, but nobody wants to take someone with my stats. :(

So, post away.

Dare589.gif

Clickie the signature image for me blog.

Vox populi, vox dei.

This looks interesting, good luck, I'll be following this topic! :D

Thanks.

Also, first update. Completed Legacy of Seergaze:

[hide=legacy of seergaze]legacyofseergazecomplet.jpg[/hide]

Used all of the tome (7.5k xp) on runecrafting. Got one level, and only got 298 xp left to another.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Another update, completed The Giant Dwarf:

[hide=the giant dwarf]giantdwarfcomplete.jpg[/hide]

and Another Slice of H.A.M, however forgot to take pic of that. No levels gained.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Update 3:

- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Agent Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a report on the trial assignment PBJ sent me on. I've been tasked to achieve up-to-standard physical prowess.

Location I was to do this at: Agility Pyramid in the desert. However, this proved to be tough, and thus, to my best judgement, I opted to go to the Brimhaven agility arena.

There, I was met with hails of poisonous darts and saw blades. And I even had to pay to get inside! It was most unpleasant. Anyways, after spending little time there,

I decided to finish my assignment at the Ape Atoll agility course. Strange place, that. I had to become a monkey to not be shot on sight. Not too friendly, are they?

After long hours of work, I've finished my task. Evidence provided further below.

P.S: Can I become an agent now? You promised my trial period was two weeks, but it's well over two months now.

[hide=60 agility]60agilityu.jpg[/hide]

[hide=60 agility what I can do screen]60agilityawesome.jpg[/hide]

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Good luck with your goals! :D

Tip: Put a link to your blog in your signature.

If I knew how. :oops:

Anyways, I have a funneh storry.

So, I was going to powermine iron at that mine south-east of Varrock. There were two guys there, ok. But then, I notice one didn't have a pickaxe and was just doing what resembled a tag with newly spawned iron rocks.

The other guy told me that bot was there for TWO hours. Don't forget your pick at home, eh. So, I wanted to try teleother him for lulz. But noes, my magic is too low. So, asking a friend, he has to go. Crap.

So, I scramble for lunar isle and change my spellbook. But it's telegroup in there, not teleother! Goddamnit. So I change back, go back to Varrock, buy a magic pot, drink it, try to teleother: his aid accept is off. Aww.

At least here's a pic showing me saying hi for him to the tip.it community. He's been reported, of course.

[hide=bot]storyofabot.jpg[/hide]

EDIT: Also,

[hide=46 farming]farming46.jpg[/hide]

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Cleaned up the blog with using hide tags on all the images (except ones in OP).

As for ingame, 10k xp to go for 60 slayer, got 45 herblore and made 54 super attacks from the irits I had stockpiled (They didn't sell on GE, so.)

I'm also completely terrible at vinesweeper. Toying with the idea of creating a semi-clan for myself for GWD and such. After I get 60 slayer, I'll use up two earth gloves to hopefully get me close to 50.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Ok, this is how you do it.

[url=http://www.mybloglinkhere.com][img=http://www.myimagehere.com][/url]

For your blog it's like this:

Dare589.gif

Or if you want a normal link it's like this:

Will you dare? Dare589's blog to everything adventurous

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Awesome, now more people can visit your bloggie and leave a post. :D

Also grats on the 47 farming!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Good luck on your adventuring :thumbup:

Thanks. Got bit busy past few days, but I'll try to do some Zammy GWD during the weekends. Keyword, try.

EDIT: Wooo, 60 slayer! Finally.

[hide=60 slayer]60slayer.jpg[/hide]

[hide=what did I get]60slayer2.jpg[/hide]

EDIT2: I'm on a roll today! 60 prayer, because I"M A MAN. Ahem.

[hide=60 prayer]60prayer.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Chivalry, stoles and blessed spirit shields]chivalrywoo.jpg[/hide]

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Got 61 prayer and 46 herblore. 7 xp away from 49 farming, also.

Now, for more of a blog-like post: let's nostalgia!

Right, so, now I'll tell you a tale of my....first abyssal whip. So, it was a date which I forgot in 2007 (before trade limits and all that crap), I was mauling Fire Giants to train my melee skills a bit.

Then I see this guy, with rune platebody, platelegs, helm which I forgot, a whip and an obsidian shield in his hands. He's there for about 30 minutes with me and another guy. Then, suddenly, I see him getting hit for 10, 10 and 11.

He tries to run over to the door (probably running out of food), and then he gets hit again. I see him fall over. As you know, back then, you'd drop ALL your items on the ground if you died, and ANYONE could pick them up.

So, in an adrenaline rush, I start spamclicking the square, as does the other guy. After the pile is completely looted, I glance over my inventory, and lo and behold, I had an obsidian cape, shield and the whip there. I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

I really was. So, then, this other guy (Who's character was a girl, but as we all know, G.I.R.L: Guy in Real Life) tries to convince me "that she is his gf". Even if she truly was, I wasn't parting with my whip. So, I put all the stuff in trade, then canceled it, then

ignored him/her and teleported away to camelot. And there it is, tale of my very first whip.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

Lol, nice free whip. :lol:

Though, you really shouldn't be calling female players G.I.R.L aka Guy In Real Life. I know quite a bit of girls that play Runescape, both in Tip It and in real life.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Lol, nice free whip. :lol:

Though, you really shouldn't be calling female players G.I.R.L aka Guy In Real Life. I know quite a bit of girls that play Runescape, both in Tip It and in real life.

Oh sure, there are SOME, but I'll stick with the G.I.R.L thing for all "GFs" of guys that just died and "gave" (cough) me free st00f.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.

So, 49 farming.

[hide=49 farming]49farming.jpg[/hide]

[hide=what did I get]49farming2.jpg[/hide]

Nothing else, really. Going to kill some more dragons for bones, once I fish some, well, fish.

Dare589.gif

Vox populi, vox dei.