Runescape WIkia - Tournament.

Greetings Tip.Iters,

I'm from the Runescape Wikia, and our community would like to propose an possible tournament with other fansites, including Rune Hq, Zybez and ourselves.

At the moment nothing is offical until we can start confirming times and dates with other fansites. Obviously it'll take a couple of weeks for this to get going, but I hope we can build our friendship up with you and just to have some fun!

We were thinking of possibly hosting games such as :

• Clan Wars
  • Stealing Creation
  • Castle Wars
  • Soul Wars

If you would like to view the full base of the idea, please head over to our forums here.

Thank you for reading this, We'd appreciate some feedback from other fansites to see how far we can go with this.

Yours Sincerely,

Exsibilation, Swizzl3d, Timwac ,Degenret01 and Sentra246.

The Runescape Wikia

Not a fan of your forum structure at all, I don't think it lends itself well to discussions. I think you would be better off discussing it on a full forum like ours or another fan sites.

As to the event, Tip.It has had strong performances in the MSSW's so If we could find some users here who would strongly lead I can see people being interested.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Not a fan of your forum structure at all, I don't think it lends itself well to discussions. I think you would be better off discussing it on a full forum like ours or another fan sites.

As to the event, Tip.It has had strong performances in the MSSW's so If we could find some users here who would strongly lead I can see people being interested.

With our forum, any user can edit it, therefore to say you don't have to sign up, just leave a signature with ~~~~

Regarding the event, Thank you for the positive feedback!

We'd also like to know who would be possibly leading this event, say around 2 or 3 people would be enough, just to keep things in order.

I think we would need to know what we would be doing before knowing who could lead. Such as knowing which mini-game it would be held in so we could find the best user for the job. I personally would prefer castle wars first as I could help organise people (even though I would probably not play). But I also think I'd like to wait for more responses here before saying anything that might sound like a guarantee we will get involved. I'm also sure the TET would like to get involved but I'm not sure how much they like to share organisation with other fan-sites.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Exsib, I understand I may have been part of RSW before but I wish to play no part with it, or against it. Thus I won't be competing in this tourney should it happen.

I thank you, however, for the invite.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Danq is correct that TET is already discussing the fine details of whether we will decide to be participating or not. If possible, I'd like if a leader of the RS Wiki team could contact me so we could discuss more details further in private.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!