Armadyl GWD drop rates?

Syd

Hey, I've been doing some arma lately, and have been trying to find some figures about real drop rates.

Some say 1/100 per items, 1/200 for hilts, while other places say bigger numbers like 1/150 and 1/300..

I'm trying to estimate whether arma would be any costefficient for me and my levels.

Any reasonable gp/hour estimates?

I can kill 7-8 solo kills per trip, in 50 minutes or less.

Lower drop rates would estimate like 1/40 - 1/50 chances for receiving item drop (helm, plate, legs or hilt)

Because my calculations, based on these estimates would get quite good gp/hour figures, and I haven't heard many people suggesting armadyl for cash.. Just interested. :)

u5zhkTY.gif

I hear all GWD bosses have a 1/250 droprate of none godsword rares EACH (bando boots, arma body, sara sword, zamorak spear etc.) ((So arma would be 1/83.3 chance of getting an armour piece per kill, plus a tiny chance from the minions, too.) and 1/400 for the hilt. But this is just 'some guy said...' and i don't have any figures, i'm very interested in someone showing some facts with proof :D

It's always cost efficient regarding supplies vs money made unless you 100% morrigans javelins or something absurd, but not neccessarily the 'best thing you can do' for money

CNqWHdA.jpg

used to be in a pvm clan, and people claim to average about 1/100 for all gwd drops

1/100 for A gwd item? or 1/100 per gwd item? (Thus 1/25 at armadyl...)

First one implies that Saradomin and Zamorak hilt is much more common than Bandos and Armadyl, as theres fewer other items to get. I do not believe that for one second.

Second one implies a 1/25 drop rate, which is obviously wrong.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Both sound fairly accurate. 1/200 - 1/250 being from Kree'arra itself, while it's more like 1/100 when counting the factor you have chance to get it from the minions too.

I'm fairly positive it's around 1/100 droprate for all GWD drops (except hilts which have fairly higher drop rate).

My own monster hunting logs, which aren't long enough yet, do assume quite the similar. I shall do more research on the subject and if I ever collect enough evidence, I'll post results.

1/100 for helm

1/100 for legs

1/100 for chestplate

1/200 - 1/250 for hilt

seems like quite accurate. same applies to mine, and assumed data for bandos. Only makes me assume ratios for other GWD follow the same pattern.

These ratios including my current gear - risk - cost and speed would assume quite nice gp/hour speeds. Including the fact finding free worlds is extremely easy and you don't get crashed/such problems for trips - like you do in Bandos. Especially on lower levels and cheaper gears. Like I said, I'll do research and post the results.

u5zhkTY.gif

used to be in a pvm clan, and people claim to average about 1/100 for all gwd drops

1/100 for A gwd item? or 1/100 per gwd item? (Thus 1/25 at armadyl...)

First one implies that Saradomin and Zamorak hilt is much more common than Bandos and Armadyl, as theres fewer other items to get. I do not believe that for one second.

Second one implies a 1/25 drop rate, which is obviously wrong.

not 1/25 lol, 1/100 to get an item...