Crucible Guide - Seeking Information

Heya everyone,

The Tip.it crew is in need of some help getting item pictures/statistics for the Crucible Guide! If you are able to help out the community by submitting any info, that would be awesome!

We need assistance for the following items related to the Crucible:

Annihilation

Decimation

Obliteration

Supreme champion's helm

Atrocious rogue gloves

Atrocious rogue gloves (damaged)

Corrupt rogue gloves

Corrupt rogue gloves (damaged)

Loathsome rogue gloves

Loathsome rogue gloves (damaged)

Malicious rogue gloves

Malicious rogue gloves (damaged)

Nasty rogue gloves

Nasty rogue gloves (damaged)

This information will then be used for the Crucible Guide.

Any other feedback on the guide can also be posted here.

When posting item pictures/statistics, please have a shot of the item in your inventory in PNG format, with the examine in the chat box.

vPTLL.png

Then, please include a picture of the item's stats in the equipment tab, as shown below.

vmeyn.png

We greatly appreciate your help, and all contributors will be credited!

Thanks, Baffler.

Hey, just saying that the pictures aren't showing up for me, not all of them just the surpreme champions helm/weapons and the rogue gloves. It just comes up with the red "x" in the corner of a box. Not sure if its just my browser or everyone, I'm using Internet Explorer (latest version)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Hey, just saying that the pictures aren't showing up for me, not all of them just the surpreme champions helm/weapons and the rogue gloves. It just comes up with the red "x" in the corner of a box. Not sure if its just my browser or everyone, I'm using Internet Explorer (latest version)

That's intentional, or at least expected.

I've linked to the item images but they don't actually exist yet. When we get the screenshots, they'll start appearing.

Ohh true, I'm dumb ;)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• 2 months later...