Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need some help buying items

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

iWantCandi
[ Display Name History ]

iWantCandi

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm looking to buy as many rune arrows and nature runes as possible. I'm looking to train range and magic as much as I can before my trial membership ends. I'm willing to pay 5% extra for the nature runes for anyone who would like to help me :smile: . Please PM me.

Thank you in advance. :)

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
you're looking for the marketplace forum

EVERYTHING WE HAVE EVER WANTED IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR.

iWantCandi
[ Display Name History ]

iWantCandi

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
That section is long dead.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• 1,874 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Moved to the Marketplace section.

Limit on nature runes is 25k every 4 hours on the GE. If you think this section is too dead, try buying them there. Good luck. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

~Trimmed comp

PvM Skid Row
[ Display Name History ]

PvM Skid Row

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:PvM Skid Row
If you're looking to use the nature runes to alch then you can still do that in F2P :P so you might want to just traing range... either way Good lcuk to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users