returning again

godwisper

ok so might dedicate some time to runescape again after about 6 months or so.

I need to level invention...any guide to level fast ?

What are the best weapons for gwd2 nowadays ? noxious scythe ? bow ? or seismics ?

S_A_M_A_N_TA.png

Start by doing quests that give combat experience. You can get like 30 atk/str from doing Waterfall then do some smaller ones like Fight Arena

Pretty sure it's safe to assume they aren't starting out from a new account.

For invention either bosses (GWD1/2 for example), dark beasts, blood barraging muspahs, or just casual slayer if you want.

Scythe is the best for the bulk of GWD2, perhaps seismics for Helwyr if you already have them.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ranged is about as good as Magic at Helwyr, but Magic has a small advantage because the wolves are weak to Water spells.

If you had Seismics, you'd be much better off selling them for Nox staff, if you wanted to stay on the Magic side. Otherwise, Nox bow is just a bit more, and dual Ascensions are much cheaper.

Melee can work at Helwyr, but you probably need to be more experienced first.

Thanks.

no I don`t have seismics. Had all nox weapons but last I played but sold everything in January before stopping for small break. I stopped exactly when invention came out.

S_A_M_A_N_TA.png

I don't know about Greg or Vindicta, but I know that Scythe is god-like at Furies. Could replace with Dragon rider lance, for a cheaper alternative.

Reason being that they are two bosses with shared health pool, so you can take very good advantage of 2h Melee to deal nearly twice as much damage. Scythe is best because it has Lv. 90 Damage and Accuracy, but where money is an issue, Lance only has -10 Levels worth of damage. It'll have the same accuracy.

You can melee Helwyr, but Mage/Ranged is recommended because you have much better mobility, and it allows you to actually continue attacking him during his "You can't escape me!" special attack without taking damage and bleed stacks the whole time. If you're good though, and with a shield, you could effectively melee him and just mitigate most damage.

Don't bother with Seismics. They are only useful if you need to fill a tank role. Nox staff is better, much cheaper, and by default, 2h magic will rule over dual wield due to +10% accuracy on next hit from Sonic Wave. Otherwise, they are identical.

Nox bow over dual Ascensions because of the longer range, but more expensive. Not entirely sure how Needle strike compares to Dazing Shot, though. Again, dual wield if you need to fill a tank role.

Nox scythe >>>>>> Drygores in AoE situations, especially with its +1 range which it shares with Lance and all Halberds. On single-target, they are about equal, but Scythe(/Lance) have the advantage of +1 range against Rax. Drygores very cheap, Scythe about 10 times as expensive, and Lance is a weaker, same accuracy budget Scythe which costs less than a set of Drygores.

You should be about set for everything if you get Scythe, Bow and Staff.