Great Orb Project Rewards

Yeah, uhm, I was noticing in the Great Orb Project Rewards section, it says pure essence can be bought. However, in F2P worlds, I just bought some essence, and it wasn't pure essence, it was rune essence. So yeah, I'm not sure if it's different for members on F2P worlds or not, just thought I'd note it out because I was mislead by it.

Darkness corrupts all of Runescape, except for the cookie jar.

Yeah, uhm, I was noticing in the Great Orb Project Rewards section, it says pure essence can be bought. However, in F2P worlds, I just bought some essence, and it wasn't pure essence, it was rune essence. So yeah, I'm not sure if it's different for members on F2P worlds or not, just thought I'd note it out because I was mislead by it.

Considering the fact that pure essence is member's only, why would you expect to get it on a f2p world? Just curious. However, I do agree that it might be nice to put that in f2p worlds, you get regular essence, but in p2p, you get the pure stuff.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Pure essence isn't P2P, it can be bought from other players.. Just look on the G.E. whilst on a F2P world.

Darkness corrupts all of Runescape, except for the cookie jar.

Huh, weird. :? Why on earth would they do that? However, I concede the point. It is possible to get on a free to play world. Now if only we could mine it too...

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks link, added and credited!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.