{- Flippo's F2p Adventure -|- 1348 Overall -|- F2P Rank 97-}

newheaderkb4.png

aboutme.png

Interests: RuneScape, Music (Rock, Metal), Soccer, GFX.

County: Netherlands

RuneScape Name: X_Flippo_X

RuneScape Status: I have been F2P all the way.

F2P Rank: 97

Clan: Eternal Honour

RuneScape history:

I started playing RuneScape on X_Flippo_X in the summer holiday's of 2006, I had an account before but it got banned. Most of the time I trained combat, my combat stats were always higher then the others. After I got my combat to 100+ I trained my mining to 85. I started making money to train other skills. I tried for 99 firemaking, but I stopped at 94. Later I decided to continue it and got 99, right after I trained cooking and got 99 very quick. I realized that I should never get members, it would ruin all my hard F2P work. I started getting better and I made a new goal: Getting in the top 200 f2p skill total list. I made it, rank 200. Nowadays I'm still training to get higher on the list. At the end of 2007 I got 99 strength, in the begin of 2008 I got 99 attack and in May I got 99 hitpoints and 99 Defence. Right now I'm still around getting better and better.

currenstats.png

X_Flippo_X.png

goals.png

X_Flippo_X.png::X_Flippo_X.png

X_Flippo_X.png::X_Flippo_X.png

achievements.png

Latest Achievements:

90craftha6.png

91magiccl1.png

74rctd6.png

84wcek1.png

85wcju5.png

86wcwm7.png

Greatest Achievements:

June 26, 2008: Rank 100 F2P

May 31, 2008: 99 Defence/Maxed Melee - [

]

May 9, 2008: 99 Hitpoints -[

]

May 7, 2008: 100M Overall XP

March 1, 2008: 120 Combat

February 28, 2008: 99 Attack - [

]

December 22, 2007: 99 Strength - [

]

November 18, 2007: Top 200 f2p

November 10, 2007: 1250 Total

August 23, 2007: 1200 Total

August 15, 2007: 99 Cooking

July 27, 2007: 99 Firemaking

June 23, 2007: 110 Combat

March 7, 2007: 85 Mining

January 26, 2007: 100 Combat

blog.png

Coming soon!

clanlife.png

The Eleventh Hour/Formerly known as TORC:

July 13, 2006 - I joined this clan as soon as I got 60 combat, 60 combat was their requirement at the time. In here I made some good friends. I trained combat to be one of the highest in the clan. I learned the very basics of warring, thanks for that. I stayed for 1 year, then I left. I left it because the clan was more community that warring, we never had a real war, only iron wars.

The Death Monkeighs:

I joined this clan to have more events and pk's, but it wasn't what I expected. I only stayed for a short time, I don't have much history in this clan.

The Eleventh Hour/Formerly known as TORC:

I rejoined TORC, because I missed a lot of my friends. They did get more pk's and had practises, but when it was for real it was still not any better, requirements were still low. Also a lot of members left. This wanted to make me leave again. I have had some great memories in this clan, without them I wouldn't be as good as I am now.

Eternal Honour:

In February 2008 I joined Eternal Honour, my first real warring clan. A very active clan, I made new friends. Right now I'm still in Eternal Honour and not going to leave!

---

Clans are something that keep me playing.

faq.png

Why don't you become a member?

I have some great things achieved in F2P, if I'd become a member it would be a waste of all the hard work I did. I also like it to be a high ranked F2P.

Can you add me?

I'm sorry, but as a F2P I only have space for 100 friends, my friend list is already full. I hope you understand that I can't add everyone.

closing.png

Thank you for reading my thread, feel free to ask any questions. I hope you enjoyed it and leave a post if you want. ^_^

Amazing blog! :thumbsup:

Nice stats and good luck with your goals. ::'

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.