Everything posted by Animorph2
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Yay, updated my avatar to a new picture of me. Its probably 2 months old? :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Thanks Aura.. I went from rank 170 to 168. Could've got to rank 164 if the list was updated late sunday :( Oh well at least i didnt drop ranks :) 84 fishing in 1 hour 92 mage either tomorrow evening or monday. :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Simple. We play too much o.0 Lots of people posting that aren't on the list. I think AURA said this would be considered spam.. not sure. -Sean
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Agreed Verie :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Aha, alright Aura. Good luck in deciding :thumbsup:
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
The list has been updated and is now 250 players :) Thanks AURA for expanding it and updating it this week -Sean
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Good choice. As I'm still a kid comapred to your age i have to look after those more often.
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Thanks, althought my progress will be much slower than yours. Will you be on once in a while to chat with friends or...?
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
The end is near maur... But i can see you've had a great time. Although i have not known you for a long time and w have had our fights. Your blog has really helped me grasped your history and has let me found out A LOT about your progress through Runescape. You probably dont have any other future goals other than Maxing but if so what are they? I hope the best for you in the future. -Sean P.S I Would love to have 1400 total by the end of next summer. EDIT: Why would Mendark or Mikecon quit when they were so close to the end? I mean you got that far, why not finish it? By the way AURA, nice work on the idea of expanding the list to 250, i had that idea in mind when i wasn't in the top 200. Umm... as for the bannner maybe still have the same title and you have now but maybe I can find a way with Adobe Pro to make the Title look a bit cooler and maybe add a nice background.. my bro might need to help me .. I think i can greenscreen in a cool abstract design behind the title "Top 250 F2P Skill Total". I'll try my best... If i cant i have some ideas that you could use if you would like. P.S I think i lost 4 ranks this week :o Probably by the next update i will have 1330 total (+2 Total= 94 woodcutting, 91 magic) and that can have the potential of moving me back up to 163 :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Central Keeper, i agree completely. Around 2 years ago i came across the list accidentally and i was about rank 150. However, my computer then stopped letting me play rs and ever since then i've been fighting to stay on it... It's gotten very hard but the challenge is fun.
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
I've had homework and i think i'm getting 99 woodcutting with yews... not sure yet.. So you will still be ahead .. Congratz :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Thanks Aura :) What size does the Banner need to be? Because i might be able to make one or if not i can give you ideas when i have to time to think. -Ani
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Hopefully this isnt spam but... How do i make a blog?
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
I was really looking forward to the list being updated today. Hopefully tomorrow. At least i got my 82 fishing before it updated. 2 total lvls for next update :) -Ani
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
82 fishing. 1328 total.
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Hmm we can't have that now can we ;). Grats on 90 Magic :thumbsup:. 95 Fishing is just around the corner :D I myself have 93 woodcutting just around the corner ;) [/hide] Good luck with it. Happens to be my favourite skill ;). We will see who is ahead next update :. That better not be a threat >.>
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Hmm we can't have that now can we ;). Grats on 90 Magic :thumbsup:. 95 Fishing is just around the corner :D I myself have 93 woodcutting just around the corner ;)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
How rich was he?
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
w00t just got 90 magic :0 Well got it last night but was too tired to post Medieval Kid i'm ahead of you again :) 1326 total soon 1327 :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Is that a threat? aha you will probably pass me :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Notice to Lordjake and AURA DO NOT add Lady Loxley1 to the f2p list. She has told me that she doesnt want her name appearing on the list without her permission. Please respect her choice. Animorph 2
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Im coming for you :) You are in my cross hairs :thumbsup: (its going to be months before I get close but you are next in line of top tip it'ers) And i'm coming for the both of you! :twisted:! Its only a matter of time. :lol: Its all in good fun :thumbsup: I like your thinking :)
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
I found someone eligible for the top 200 f2p list Her name is: Lady Loxley1 Right now she has 1324 total.
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
w00t rank 174, about to gain 4 more total level though... when do you think the 2nd update of the week will be Aura or Lordjake?
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
You're exactly right, i'm hoping for 100m overall exp, 82m atm and i'm going to be very proud when i reach that goal.