A sketch, Click Me and Comment

FrothKahn

Well I decided to try and draw using just the mouse and 1 px tool at 30 opacity. Turned out pretty good, considering the medium and resources I was using :P . I really need to get a tablet. Anywho, I then did some brushing and shading here and there. This is probably not as detailed and as great as some of my real drawings, but I actually quite like it :).

This is the original sketch Sktech

And heres the coloured version, it's not really completed, and I don't really to intend to finish it either.

real.png

Some parts are jaggy, like the hair and stuff, but just bypass that :) .

I would also like some comments :D .

edit: I was also experimenting with some stuff, and made my new sig \/ . You can also comment on that as well if you wish.

That's pretty nice, the shading is great. I've tried painting in PS (with no tablet) and it's a challenge. Nice job ;).

EDIT: I don't think I like the sig, it's too dark. Of course it's not finished which might make a difference. It's just not so smooth, but it's still well done.

peterstretchfn5.gif

it looks as if shes missing her other shoulder...

yeh i agree

very nice though :lol:

is a tablet one of those pads that you draw on with one of those pens without ink in them - just a plastic tip or something

Everything from the red sash up looks good, but everything below that just doesn't look right. Out of proportion, or something...

Yeah, it's because as it reaches towards the bottom of her dress/kimono, there is two seperate materials/sections, hence the reason why it has two distinctively different tones. And if I were to finish it, her legs would've been placed in the middle., and since its not that's why it looks wierd. Thanks for the input.

Keiphus - dont taunt me :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone.