Captainkidd's Pure Ancient Blog ~ 43/99 Fletching ~

But dude if you have 43/52 prayer at that low of mage and you happen to run into another pure with low prayer at drags..bye bye lolz.

Keep low mage for a while..don't know if that's what your gunna do i just skimmed that last post of yours.

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

I have to say, you did ONE thing wrong with this account...

See the prayer from Restless Ghost? you actually don't need to complete the quest to get the experience, jsut talk to the guy and he'll give it to you :wall:

Good exp if your planning on prayer, but a bad 10 or so levels if your not :wall: :wall: :wall:

You shouldnt get ancients until around 80 ranged unless your pking deep, or being a pure mage, cus the prayer is just gunna be a waste of combat lvls.
Lol....? The extra prayer exp that I wasn't suppose to get would only raise my prayer 1-2 levels, if you use the combact cal you would know it wouldn't raise my combact level, and you H A V E to get atleast 11 to dt ill just have 3 more but no combact levels up. Also why would I want to pker deep? Once I get my levels I'll be level 50 then if I pker at green dragons I'll can only kill level up to level 70s, now not many level 70s go into wildy (Main ones) so I'd get 43/52 prayer to be a level 60 and beable to kill level 80s and alot of level 80s pker or kill green dragons. Thus more kills, and not many pures are level 80 unless there rune pures but i'll be on ancients and burst then so they would be a push over.

Sorry, so many things wrong with your whole pure concept in this blog.

First of all, your prayer status. I know you realise it now but 43 prayer for DT...NOT needed, I have dont DT on my pure 43 CB no prayer, and helped my mate do at 36 cb no prayer, I must educate wannabepures on this >_>

Next, your status on the whole 'this prayer level wont affect my combat'

I Know for a fact that prayer that won't affect CB with certain stats say A stats will affect CB at another set of stats, say B stats. for people saying "i'll just get these levels, they won't affect my combat" are wrong, because sure enough they may not affect your A stats they will when you reach B stats.

I could write more but I'm on at school in it ::'

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

I have to say, you did ONE thing wrong with this account...

See the prayer from Restless Ghost? you actually don't need to complete the quest to get the experience, jsut talk to the guy and he'll give it to you :wall:

Good exp if your planning on prayer, but a bad 10 or so levels if your not :wall: :wall: :wall:

You shouldnt get ancients until around 80 ranged unless your pking deep, or being a pure mage, cus the prayer is just gunna be a waste of combat lvls.
Lol....? The extra prayer exp that I wasn't suppose to get would only raise my prayer 1-2 levels, if you use the combact cal you would know it wouldn't raise my combact level, and you H A V E to get atleast 11 to dt ill just have 3 more but no combact levels up. Also why would I want to pker deep? Once I get my levels I'll be level 50 then if I pker at green dragons I'll can only kill level up to level 70s, now not many level 70s go into wildy (Main ones) so I'd get 43/52 prayer to be a level 60 and beable to kill level 80s and alot of level 80s pker or kill green dragons. Thus more kills, and not many pures are level 80 unless there rune pures but i'll be on ancients and burst then so they would be a push over.

Sorry, so many things wrong with your whole pure concept in this blog.

First of all, your prayer status. I know you realise it now but 43 prayer for DT...NOT needed, I have dont DT on my pure 43 CB no prayer, and helped my mate do at 36 cb no prayer, I must educate wannabepures on this >_>

Next, your status on the whole 'this prayer level wont affect my combat'

I Know for a fact that prayer that won't affect CB with certain stats say A stats will affect CB at another set of stats, say B stats. for people saying "i'll just get these levels, they won't affect my combat" are wrong, because sure enough they may not affect your A stats they will when you reach B stats.

I could write more but I'm on at school in it ::'

Rofl.....I know what I am talking about, I'll post a picture of the combact cal showing the difference with my stats and having 11 prayer and then my stats having 13 prayer, you will see the combact level don't go up. you also didn't see that I am not getting 43 or 52 prayer right away, I am waiting until I get higher range/mage (Around 80+) so don't even talk because the 2 extra prayer levels DO NOTHING TO MY COMBACT LEVEL.

The thing is, it may be 5 prayer lvls to a CB lvl but at another combat lvl it might become 3 lvls to a combat lvl, I've seen it happen, its a mistake to just think you'll get those stats and it'll like stay like that, hard to explain.

Wanna-be pure....lmao

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

The thing is, it may be 5 prayer lvls to a CB lvl but at another combat lvl it might become 3 lvls to a combat lvl, I've seen it happen, its a mistake to just think you'll get those stats and it'll like stay like that, hard to explain.

Wanna-be pure....lmao

You make no sense, your saying it will be 5 prayer levels until the next combact levels (CB) but there might be a level inbetween the 1 level up, kid you got no clue what your talking about so don't even try me. The tip.it cal says I need 5 more prayer levels to level up and a level 45 if I only get 3 more prayer levels means I am safe I just can't get 2 more. So just stop trying to flame when you don't know what your talking about because you just sound stupied.

OK here the thing, prayer is affected by health and vice versa. If you look you'll see that at stats 39HP, 70 Mage 11 Prayer 1 Def you'll be 3 defence or HP lvls to a combat level, and you'll be 5 prayer levels to a HP level.

Say for example you got 2 HP levels it would now look like this:

2f69c46e1c.jpg

Its now either 1 HP or 1 Prayer to a combat level.

Now rewind and say it was still 3 hp and 5 prayer to a CB lvl. Say you got 3 prayer levels, like you said and you'll look like this:

5c2838d3cc.jpg

See how its only 1 HP to a combat level up now? You basically took away the chance to get 2 HP levels before levelling up.

At 45 combat you could of had these stats:

41 HP

70 Mage

11 Prayer

70 Range (cannoned for low HP)

But, by getting 3 extra prayer levels you chose to have stats like this at 45 Combat:

39 HP

70 Mage

14 Prayer

70 range ( cannoned for your low hp)

Now with both of those stat layouts, you need one HP level to get to 46 Combat.

You've basically robbed yourself of the chance to have higher hp for your CB.

You see my point now?

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Gah....what? /\/\/\/\

Anyways, I havn't been able to get on lately due to some school issues :wall: and not be able to get on alot until about easter or so :( but I wil try my best to stay on the forums and beat 0x sirex 0x ::'

right now I am getting 70 fletching and maybe 99 if I feel as though I am up for it, once I do the fletching I will clear my bank out and get my stuff and such ready for being a ownage main/pure ::'

Gah....what? /\/\/\/\

Anyways, I havn't been able to get on lately due to some school issues :wall: and not be able to get on alot until about easter or so :( but I wil try my best to stay on the forums and beat 0x sirex 0x ::'

right now I am getting 70 fletching and maybe 99 if I feel as though I am up for it, once I do the fletching I will clear my bank out and get my stuff and such ready for being a ownage main/pure ::'

Pshh like that's gunna happen ::'

Gl on 99 fletch..i'll get 99 hunter and lots of munys and range st00f and own you mkai? :)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Gah....what? /\/\/\/\

Pshh like that's gunna happen ::'

Gl on 99 fletch..i'll get 99 hunter and lots of munys and range st00f and own you mkai? :)

I'll beat you to the 99 (Hehe mines easyer) with only playing 10 hours a week and none on week end j000 n000b

I got 31 flecthing ::' Might be a while seening as I have to cut 18k willows so maybe about 2 weeks until 70 then 2 more until 99, that only if I get my computer back :?