The World of Astri

Zonorhc

This is a world locked in struggle.

Rich against poor. Faithful against heathen. Tradition against innovation. Magic against technology.

This is a world shaped and scarred by man.

In court and office, the lives of thousands are weighed against profit. In the temple, flames are lit, within the congregation or within the archives. In the factory and workshop, aesthetics are pitted against economics and utility. On the battlefield, sword and spell clash against bullet and bayonet.

This is a world crying for change and reversion against the will of history and precedent.

Welcome to Astri.

Hello, fellow denizens of the Library. I just wanted to share my pet project with you all, a D&D campaign world called Astri that I've been developing for the past six months, between exams and such.

It recently broke the 25,000 total words mark, and I thought now's as good a time as any to share it.

So without further ado, I give you the table of contents.

Note of course that this is a link to another site which hosts play-by-post RPGs. Hopefully this is still acceptable here in the library, seeing as how it does qualify as an original work.

The second part to this is that I'm also looking for talented writers to contribute their work, either as short stories or ideas for content, in order to flesh out the world even more. PM me if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

no time now, but I'm bookmarking this to look at later.

EDIT:

What I've seen is very intresting. I noticed a few minor details with weapon design, and continuity. I made an account on that forum, I'll send you a pm.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42