What could I do?

Google90

i think u need to change the recoveries not them. u set them! as said above scan for viruses first

The problem is it takes 14 days to take effect lol.

Yeah, the most convenient way would be to go with the messaging Jagex. if your stories beleivable, they'll probably do something about it. Other than that i'm out of ideas.

i think u need to change the recoveries not them. u set them! as said above scan for viruses first

The problem is it takes 14 days to take effect lol.

Yeah, the most convenient way would be to go with the messaging Jagex. if your stories beleivable, they'll probably do something about it. Other than that i'm out of ideas.

I just tried to recover with "Someone else knows my recovery answers" I entered the correct recoveries and blah blah, I was trying to recover it because he changed the pass again, but they couldnt recover because i chose the option ""Someone else knows my recovery answers" ". So they gave me a tracker ID. So all im left is a tracker ID, and no password. Now I cant recover it till my query is finished.

If they accept the query, will recoveries be reset, and give me an option to choose a password?