Free Sig Shop (grunge, Graffitunge, other)

J_Rod_The_Ti

Well I've opened up 2 shops b4 and no one ever wanted to buy so To get Better I've decided to start giving sigs for free. So here all Premades:

AFIsiggy.png

Anarchy.png

BlueBlackgrunge(notext).png

RedCreamGrunge(sampletext).png

Redgraygrunge(SampleText).png

Redvsbluebg.png

If you wan't any of those just post what you wan't them to say and anything you wan't changed. If you aren't interested in any of those fill out the following form:

1. Style:

2. Colors:

3: Name:

4: Font style:

5: Extra Info:

6: Border Style:

Borders will be added upon request!

Ughh.. sry mate but I had to save as a jpeg in order for it to fit these boards requirements. If it doesn't need to fit req's for tipit I will gladly post the png version.

Beamo26.jpg

Dam, what about the pink one, can u just change the Anarchy to Beamo 26 and add a border? Or wouldnt it fit in the limits?

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

think i could have the first one? size dont matter i'll be using iton bd forums ave it say MckenzieMan and add BD N00ber in their somewhere's

Ooo.. sorry kenzie but Beano already took the first one :(. Well, if he chooses to take the pink instead I'll make it for you but right now I'm going to bed. Night ya'll.

(btw Kenzie, I made a topic on bd forums along time ago so... umm.. why didn't you try there? lol)

think i could have the first one? size dont matter i'll be using iton bd forums ave it say MckenzieMan and add BD N00ber in their somewhere's

Ooo.. sorry kenzie but Beano already took the first one :(. Well, if he chooses to take the pink instead I'll make it for you but right now I'm going to bed. Night ya'll.

(btw Kenzie, I made a topic on bd forums along time ago so... umm.. why didn't you try there? lol)

lol i dont look in bd forums for sigs i look here for sigs lol i got this page book marked cuz i look here everyday i just lok at bd forums for important events that are happening in the clan and stuff not for sigs :P

any way on track

i thought he said he didnt want it? i.e

"dam, what about the pink one" i thought he didnt want it is all if he doesnt then ok

i'll take

1. Style:grundge

2. Colors: red+Blk

3: Name: Mckenzieman

4: Font style: any good one will do

5: Extra Info: have it say Bd N00ber

6: Border Style: the hell if i know impress me

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

Guest Draynar

lol i dont look in bd forums for sigs i look here for sigs lol i got this page book marked cuz i look here everyday i just lok at bd forums for important events that are happening in the clan and stuff not for sigs :P

any way on track

"dam, what about the pink one" i thought he didnt want it is all if he doesnt then ok

i'll take

look at that c*ck-munching sig of yours.

any way on track

i'll take

I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow Kenzie cuz im sleepy.. (lol it's all that turkey)

any way on track

i'll take

look at that c*ck-munching sig of yours.

try take that c*ck outta ur mouth so u dont get mad and spam this thread ok? and mods delete these 2 posts cuz well it might start a flame war j rod doesnt need that on his thread ok? and sorry for the flame i just dont like spammers sorry if this is spam

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg