Free Video Editing Programs?

Adam007

I've used movie maker, but I'm looking for something that has more that you can download. I've downloaded a free AVID program because that's what I used in a TV class at school, but the free version is basically stripped of everything useful. I'm looking for features like video filters and just ease of use and a lot of control in getting the desired effects done. Anyway, does anyone know of any good editors that are available for download?

Not sure if this is the sort of stuff you're looking for but Camtasia Studio might be useful. You can google it and download for free.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Not sure if this is the sort of stuff you're looking for but Camtasia Studio might be useful. You can google it and download for free.

30 days only

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

30 days only

I got the full version for free. But i don't think i got it from the official website.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Windows movie maker after 30day of camtasia? Camtasia is kinda same like Windows movie maker. I think Windows movie is in XP, Media center and Vista computers, not sure...