Help, Luke Quitting!!!!

Purecreator

Hi, most of you dont know me, but i need help, i've heard this is a very friendly forums site, and my best firend Luke39425 is quitting.

Just recently he got hacked for 78M, Santa, and Easter Egg, He is now quitting because of this, here's a screenie he E-mailed to me, and told me he was quitting, If you do not believe, look him up in highscores.

I am taking donations, and hoping it will keep him from quitting, please, HELP ME!!!

Hacked1.jpg

Please help him, add me and ill get the items, plz, this is my best friend, help him out.

My friend Luke39425 jsut got hacked, he's now quitting, please help to keep him, im taking all donations. Theres a thread in events, please read it, and help!!

Hey kid, I am sorry for your friend and all but this is a charity event. It is not permitted in tip.it, under the scamming rule.

1.3 - Scamming

Members may not attempt to misguide other members. Creating posts in which a user attempts to take advantage of any other user by taking or falsely trading items such as in lotteries/raffles or any other forms of gambling is forbidden. A scam is the act of acquiring item(s) or any other possession from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud. Creating user names that impersonate Developers, Staff, or other users is forbidden. Posts containing "walls of trust"/trust trading (in name or concept), advertised player-run games, contests, clubs, charity events or groups that require entry/participation based on items/donations given to the owner of the event are forbidden. This is also against the RuneScape Rules. Tip.It also takes a negative view on the use or promotion of macros/bots/Toolkits on RuneScape. Posting links to, or asking for links to these is not permitted. The advertising of games that can cause harm to some members while enriching others is not permitted. These perpetrators are known as scammers and these types of acts are prohibited.

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

im sorry about your friend but as the perosn above me stated their is not much we can do. Your friend does have high stats though and can make some of it back.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Sorry to hear about your friend, but as -Devoted12- stated, we do not permit begging for others or charity events on Tip.it. Have a good evening.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog