an idoit with money and a dream or something

Michigander

ok i want to know if you guys think i would be able to survive barrows with maging and protect.

my stats:

42 mage

40 pray

51 def

57 hp

i will be planing to mage with fire strike or air blast i will use protect from mage and range and have ppots and teles. so will i survive barrows?

if i will ne tips are apprecheated. :thumbsup:

Michigander.png

well dude most people that use fire bolt have like at least 65+ mage, but most people use slayer dart anyways, and how cant you let verac not hit you you have to stand infront of the brothers to fight them. Also arhim will be pain with your range level and there is no way ur gunna mage him my friedn with 89 mage has problems manging him.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

well dude most people that use fire bolt have like at least 65+ mage, but most people use slayer dart anyways, and how cant you let verac hit you you have to stand infront of the brothers to fight them. Also arhim will be pain with your range level and there is no way ur gunna mage him my friedn with 89 mage has problems manging him.

ok i guess my hopes of barrowing are crushed then :(

so you cant mage across coffins?

Michigander.png

55 slayer for mage dart is the only cost effient way to do barrows unless you are going to do 1-2 barrows runs for fun then they only good ways are full veracs or slayerdart.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

if your doing it for fun, you migth as well buy a cnnon, make cballs, use it for 1 or 2 runs, just mage the last guy in the tunnels, and sell the cannon and voila u could do it, but i mean it would still be hard ( you need 43 prayer for the tunnels )

dragonmzombie,mr.%20nub%20nub.gif

Going for 2.4 bil cabbage, plz donate

currently at 120 cabbage =/

ok i know i cant barrow now stop posting and mod plz dekete

NO!! don't give up, just raise your mage and prayer(use someones guilded alter)also i suggest getting an ectophial.

if you have a lot of start up money you may be able to break even after a very long time.

------------------------

sword metal.com

2mfk6iq.gif