holy hell this blog is almost 2 years old ~ dont post

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 95 fishing atatatatatatatat@@@@@@@@@@@@

O and 226 qp

Dream mentor, Moinksfriend, Regicide, Roving Elves, MEP1 and MEP2 outa the way :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

doomyez7.png

Lolnub.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

White:wave2: congratz on being fail lul ~ Mason

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 5 months later...

Hey darling! :D Strtalonn here :P Good luck on getting quest cape, I never really knew that you had so many quest points lol.

Anyway off topic a bit here, I think I'm gonna create another blog (hopefully not as fail as the last one lol) so do visit it in your free time or something.

Well thats all from me so far, peace and pleasepleaseplesaeplesaeplease come back to Runescape! :D

<3 Strt

• 1 month later...

Oh my gawsshhhhh, Doomsy posted on my blawgggggg!!! :oooo

Haha, and yeah ty for gl-ing me on 99 Theif :P Its really fun and fast as well with Pyramid Plunder. Made around 1.2m-ish so far (with the sceptre I found and the gold artefacts I looted):D

Oh my gawsshhhhh, Doomsy posted on my blawgggggg!!! :oooo

Haha, and yeah ty for gl-ing me on 99 Theif :P Its really fun and fast as well with Pyramid Plunder. Made around 1.2m-ish so far (with the sceptre I found and the gold artefacts I looted):D

Lols, ok :P

But don't post on my blog, contunue talking on yours considering this is dead :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep