`wF's Saradomin Knight Flash Drawing

Water_Faerie

edit: Auction closed.. Lol, no one likes it. I'd really appreciate some comments on why not though..? Thankss =)!

\\\ :lol: Hehe, Why Pixel, when you can Flash? =) Okie... So here's how this works. This image here:

knight_mini.jpg (click for full view, 110kb)

..This image here, is being auctioned off. You can choose to either:

1. Buy the image (to be used in whatever way the winner wants), or..

2. Buy the image along with customization done by yours truly or specifications as desired. This includes, but is not limited to, backgrounds, cropping, resizing (of course), and possibly slight color changes.

Either way, whoever wins the auction gets to choose the option which suits him/her best. Well, all I have left to say is.. I rarely ever sell sigs, so this is a rare opportunity to to own one that I've made. (besides the ones I used to make for free a long time ago.. =P Lucky you, if you have one.. Lol)

Bids start at 100k. Increments of at least 50k, please. Lol, Comments or Ratings are welcome too.. I guess. =X Keep in mind I'm not exactly the best artist in the world though, Lol. (Be kind =P)

too big for sig who needs pixel mee!

:? It's just the main image.. I would've added stuff around it and probably crop it to 300x(100-150) after I'm done with everything..

Lol, :P This isn't going exactly great.. So I think I'll just close down the auctioning.. Comments and Ratings, please!