The MrVegetable Diaries

Welcome to my blog. I meant to start one about a bazillion months ago (well...maybe 6) when I started the Holy Grail quest...but I couldn't be bothered, so I didn't.

The Rise to Legend

We join our character, MrVegetable, as he wrestles with the mighty Nezikchened at the Dark Totem Pole in the Kharazi Jungle.

"Ok Nezzie! You've caused waaaaay too much trouble for your own good! Time to go back to where you came from!"

"Fool!" Nezikchened bellows. "You can never beat my might and power! Your puny stature of 79 Combat pales in comparison to my 187 Combat! You can never defeat me! NEVER!"

Nezikchened launches black daggers towards MrVegetable in the hope of piercing his runite armour and destroying his heart with the blackness of the underworld. Fortunately for our hero, his agile nature allows him to dodge the daggers with ease, swinging his dragon longsword round and striking the demon with a fatal blow.

my.php?image=legends1fw1.jpg

"Mouse." MrVegetable taunts as Nezikchened writhes into nothingness with a shrill scream.

Heading back to Ardougne with the completed map and a special gift from the Kharazi natives, MrVegetable strolls through the gates of the Legends Guild, guards nodding at him as he passes. Rasmius was most pleased with our hero's accomplishment, and accepts MrVegetable's entry into the guild, and offering a special training program in 4 skills.

my.php?image=legends2do5.jpg

"Now this is a toughie" MrVegetable thought. "What skills should I pick?"

my.php?image=legends3fk3.jpg

Choosing to be trained in the arts of Defence and Smithing, plus a double training session of Prayer, MrVegetable leaves the guild with a fresh new cape, a new prayer learnt, a smug look on his face and a new frame of mind.

"I wonder how my ranarr weeds are growing..." He wonders as he makes his way back to the Troll Stronghold...

Hopefully I'll come up with an even better story next time for your entertainment!

MrVegetable.

runemrune,Mr%20Vegetabl2.gif

Legends Quest Completed 4th April 2007 Combat Level 79

Visit my blog! The MrVegetable Diaries