i just dropped....

justj2

over 2m worth of items because i want my bank to be free again but i cant sell my members items... was painfull dropping them all

why cant members have somewhere to store their members items when they are f2p..... i want to quit because of that loss lol, but hey my banks free now i can make it all back up again.... (yea right) <.<

just wondering what others thought and if they'v had to do simalar... simular.... similar.... (:s i duno how to spell it) things and how they coped lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Don't know... since it'd be my option to drop members pretty much, it's not a concern, thank god. My friend on the other hand can't always keep members, so he scrambles days before his membership runs out to sell his stuff or whatever. Or if you have a members friend (preferably a friend you know well and in real life) with some bank space to spare, you could have him hold onto it.

But shoot, if it's really that much trouble to you losing what you lost, that stinks... what exactly did you drop? :-k

sig3bh7.png

your items are safe, you dont need to drop them.

all members items become locked. and anything in the space over the 7 and a half f2p rows will get locked aswell, even if theyre f2p items.

so best bet, fill your 7 and half rows with f2p stuff. then put your membs in the space after. it will get locked, but it will be saved.

(this is what the knoledge base says :P)

bsmovies.png

BSmovies I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I think I have more than 7 and a half rows of F2P items in my bank from when I was a member. I can still use them. However member's items do become locked. But I think what justj2 is complaining about is the lack of bank space after being a member and then going F2P.

yea!.... i think :S iuno possibly (you'd think ive been drinking but no.... not yet)

and i dont understand the locking of members items after 7 rows (+ a bit more) and i think i hate jagex for not making people more aware of this illusive way to save alot of time and money lol

im guna go insane if i find out i could have just used the 7 and a half rows in the first place.... *starts to tear hair out*

PS sorry for my bad spelling :P never was that great at english... and the lessons sucked lol

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

OK here what happens after you lose your membership.

When you log in you will appear in Lumbridge.

Any member's items you have on you will remain on you but you will not be able to take them off and put them back on.

Any member's objects in your inventory cannot be equipped or put in your bank (like you have 10 guam leaves in your inventory but none in bank - can't store them)unless you already have 1 in your bank (you have 10 guam leaves in your inventory but 1 in the bank - you can store them).

Any member items in your bank will remain there but you won't be able to take them out. If you have more than 7.5 rows (total F2P bank space) of stuff in your bank you can't put any thing more into it. Stuff you already had in your bank you can add to.

I hope that helps you understand it.

wellll at least i didnt loose out on 2mil for nothing then... *cough*

i retired ages ago... well how ever long ago from now lol, since i last lost mem basicly

had a life... was good... now im guna see if i cant have a life and play RS because i do enjoy it and my friends on there are AWSOME XD

and i cant trade members items because im f2p... but i wanted bank space, but theres no point in getting mem again as im away on fri for 9 days lol

so i just though "oh *** it ill just clear it out" - worst decision EVER. but now i can do what i want....

i hope that answered you question but i doubt it did because i feel i rambeled though most of that lol

sorted :thumbsup: and there was me thinking i was going on about nothing....

not many people telling me their tales of p2p to f2pness :-k

hmm... well keeps me amused, i cant bare to look in my bank any more =( lol, makes me feel sad

:( That's too bad...you should have at least sold/high alched them (unless they were untradeable). There's a bunch of good guides I've seen on how to deal with going f2p with p2p stuff...you should take a look at them (thinks somone posted a link for one near the top).

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

yea quite stupidly i sold all my pure ess the day my mem ran out so i couldnt even ask my friend to make me nats, nor would i have had time to make them my self, nor enough cash to buy them and i doubt i would have had a decent gain if i igh alched them all