What should I go for next?

The_Dragon_Reborn

Well, my goal this week was to gain 90 Cooking. I'm only at 85, about 70k XP from 86 as I type, and I have the rest of the Lobs banked, so it's only a matter of patience at this point.

My question is: What skill should I raise to 90 next?

I can readily by the feathers necessary for 90 Fishing, and with the money from selling my Cooked Lobs, I should have enough cash to buy plenty of Yews for 90 Fletching.

Benefits of both:

Fishing - Raw Trout and Salmon get me lots more Cooking XP, and I can make pretty good profit.

Fletching - Makes me fast money, which I will spend to get 90 Firemaking (anyone who has seen my Rant, I know, I'm a hypocrite :lol: ).

Either way, I'm raising all of these to 90, I just want to know what order you people would think will be the easiest/fastest/most cost effective.

Thank you everyone in advance for your help!

EDIT:These are the amount and prices of everything that I would like to do.

Fletching to 90 - 26,149 Strung Yew Longbow (12.55Mil)

Profit - Minimum 2.5Mil (Enough to buy 90 Firemaking and still have lots left over.

Firemaking to 90 - 58,030 Willows (1741k)

Profit - -1741k

Fishing to 90 - Roughly 75k Feathers (525k Maximum)

Profit - 3Mil + and 97 Cooking (Maybe? My numbers could be off on this one.)

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Ummm....Bump? I was really looking forward to what people had to say. Your opinions matter to me. :P

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

well, while it is always nice to have 3 skills 90, imo it would be a lot nicer to have 1 that is 99, you should pick 1 like fletching (i know it's overused, but it still comes with a kick a cape) and level it to 99, then get your other ones to 90.

but since you are doing cooking, i would recommend 99 cooking, and you could even get 90 fishing in the process (or higher) it would take some time, but im sue you could do it.

click here to see a kickin' clue reward!!!!!!sigri6.th.jpg

double ownage--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oblEe9bQ4

ROFLMAO--->

I would go for 99, but for some reason, I like the idea of a rounded stat, and 99 isn't rounded.

After I get those four stats to 90, I'll then go for 95 ea, and eventually 99.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I think that you should get 90 fishing by fishing monkfish. Its only a little slower than fly fishing, but you also get a lot of money, which you could buy a lot of other 90's with.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I think that you should get 90 fishing by fishing monkfish. Its only a little slower than fly fishing, but you also get a lot of money, which you could buy a lot of other 90's with.

I forgot about Monkfish. What quest do you need to do it? And where is the best place to fish? (Closest to a bank?)

EDIT:I checked myself, and if what you say is true, then I need Half of amount of fish (35k) and I can make up to 12Mil. Thanks! Oh, and it's Swan Song Quest. :anxious:

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Bump........... im learning from this

I'm not. I got 88 Cooking today, and should be getting 90 tomorrow, and I don't know yet what to do afterwards.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

From you intro post i learned how cheap it is to get those skills to 99.

the real cost is time.

and dragon, just do what ever you want, if you say you are gonna get them eventually anyway, do whatever one you feel like doing, or rotate, and dont hardcore any of them.

click here to see a kickin' clue reward!!!!!!sigri6.th.jpg

double ownage--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oblEe9bQ4

ROFLMAO--->