dking mage? or melee

l4s3rbra1n

im pretty poor :oops: so i decided to persuade my clan if we could go to dk every so often and im wondering if this would do it

100-500 zammy flames runes

mystic bottems

mystic top

mystic boots

ghost gloves

zammy cape

and sara brews or sharks

mage pot

also a few arrows and a bow to help kill prime

TELL ME IF THERE NETHING MISSED

D scim, DDser :) (zerker pure now :)

This comment is solely based on your stats. You are not ready for any role in dk.

80+ defence and 43+ prayer is a must.

Mage: At least 75 should be suitable, avoid using god spells until you have acquire the lv 80 spell charge. Overally , magic dart is a better spell to use. It hits hard and costs much less.

Melee/range hybrid: In a dk clan, likely chances are that there will be high levels that would alternate between killing one king and the another. For this you probably need 100+ combat and 80+ attack, strength, defence and range. Using cbow to fight prime is highly advised

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

This comment is solely based on your stats. You are not ready for any role in dk.

80+ defence and 43+ prayer is a must.

Mage: At least 75 should be suitable, avoid using god spells until you have acquire the lv 80 spell charge. Overally , magic dart is a better spell to use. It hits hard and costs much less.

Melee/range hybrid: In a dk clan, likely chances are that there will be high levels that would alternate between killing one king and the another. For this you probably need 100+ combat and 80+ attack, strength, defence and range. Using cbow to fight prime is highly advised

Agreed. You must have very good stats + 100 combat & higher.

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)