Ulitmate Mini Game/Skill

leebrave

As usual sorry if posted before.

Named something like Army Wars or something like that.

This would consist of the player becoming a Leader of an army, player chooses his army layout colours etc. The player uses his existing skills such as smithing to make his armys weapons and armour, and Runecrafting to make runes for his Mages, fletching for his rangers etc etc.

The game its self would go something like this -

Players challenge each others and can if they want ally with other players to take on stronger ones, the stategy, player movements and controlling of players im not sure on. Rewards could be either something agreed on by the players or a set amount of rewards depending on how the player does.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

If people think this is a good idea then we can all put detail into it, since i suck at that :)

Then we can send it to Jagex and they will make it or else :)

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

If people think this is a good idea then we can all put detail into it, since i suck at that :)

VERY VERY VERY VERY slim odds they'll do it. (or even read it)

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

VERY VERY VERY VERY slim odds they'll do it. (or even read it)

I've noticed something on Tip.It, Jagex ONLY implemented the small ideas, the little simple ones that made the game better. Sure someone suggested Hunter a while back, and it got added, but that's been in their minds for a long time. Remember this, your idea is better to get added if it's simple.

For example this idea has better chances of being added if you made it an addition to a pre-existing minigame. Maybe being able to have multi-combat zones in the Duel-arena?