Demon Slayer..

Daveness

40+? Are you kidding? I finished it on my ranged pure at 12 combat (the new one too) using 2 pike.

Demon slayer? you should've done that ages ago. If you mean dragon slayer you might need to train more.

I am level 32 combat with 20 defence, 31 attack and 28 strength.. is it worth it? :ohnoes:

Go to a busy f2p world and just walk in with silverlight and some food. The wizards should be fighting other ppl, just go in and do whatever you need to finish the quest. Your stats are fine.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I am level 32 combat with 20 defence, 31 attack and 28 strength.. is it worth it? :ohnoes:

Go to a busy f2p world and just walk in with silverlight and some food. The wizards should be fighting other ppl, just go in and do whatever you need to finish the quest. Your stats are fine.

No they fixed that now. Now when you walk close you go to a seperate battlefield with 4 wizards (2 level 20s and 2 level 7s) and Delrith.

you can kill delrith at as low as 10 combat (thats when i did it). However, it is HIGHLY reccomended to be 40+ or else the dark wizards lvl 20 will earth bolt you to death and interrupt your fight. The quest used to be easier-- when you arive at the area, you just attack delrith and Have a friend fend off the dark wizards. now, you get teleported to an area without people and must fend off delrith (and the wizards) yourself.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.