Zephillia: The Anarchist. (RPG)

Fist_of_ozzy

Yay! I'm back. Been busy today--two appointements and Sylvan. Now my break shalleth begin!

Firstly, I'm going to create another RP myself. Just if anyone wants to join. But I can manage two RPG's at once. Secondly, if more people join this RPG, Vincent Myst, the human rebel general and leader of doom, will return. Hell, he'll return anyway. :P

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Sweet! I'm going to post it now. And I'm writing more of everything Wednesday, my day off of the week (till the weekend at least). 8-) Well, see ya.

"Sir! Long Range sensor is picking up a ship! Its the rebels!"

"On screen!" Phillip watched the ship, then decided to destroy it. "Use the scanner to ensure that there are no friendlies in vicinity."

"Sir! communication from Simoun, acknowledge?"

"Hardly, tell her to wait while we kill something."

"Done."

"Friendlies around?"

"No, its a stinking rebel prison ship!"

"We'll board her! put on some battle music! load all cannons! And all that jazz to fight! Show no mercy! our mission is to release the prisoners. Casualties are not an option!"

Fortress mind made a small jump and arrived under the ship, exactly at the right place to board. The cannon at the nose fired at Fortress Mind, but a cannon blast soon ended that resistance. A [bleep]e from his ship fired up and pierced the side widening, then firing electricity in non-lethal doses, but it knocked everyone unconscious. Phillip, as usual, led the charge into the ship. The nanites improved his accuracy to such an extent that he killed those who weren't unconscious. Mission accomplished, Phillip and the crew and those he rescued jumped into his ship, which promptly disengaged itself and jumped away.

--------

You were asking for that, Llamster... The only way to defeat my ship is to shoot it opposite the rotation at the time. Thats like double damage. Also, if you are cloaked and have a powerful enough gun, you can get ONE sucker shot in, so make it count...

THere are a huge amount more of tricks up his sleeve! I claim the role of main villain in the RPG! please! Ozzy! can I!?

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Dammit, what happened? Arielle thought. She had been leaning against the plasma shield when an explosion rocked the ship, knocking her to the ground. Some type of electric discharge had fried the electronic equipment on board and knocked out most of the crew, but apparently the plasma screen had somehow protected her. We're being attacked, she realized. The cannon blast from the Fortress Mind had deactivated the plasma shield, and Arielle got up from the ground. She heard voices and footsteps coming her way, so she hastily grabbed an unconscious prisoner from a cell and exited the detention block.

Dragging the prisoner across the floor, Arielle made her way down the corridor towards the hangar located at the rear of the ship, about 200 yards away. After much effort, she made it to the entrance to the hangar. The hangar was a gigantic chamber several hundred feet high, with various small spacecraft in rows of compartments like shoes in a shoe store. The door Arielle had entered through was about 50 feet above the floor, and catwalks led to the compartments. She dragged the prisoner towards a small escape boat and entered it, taking a small card out of her pocket and jabbing it into the dashboard. The craft's generator came alive, and the plasma screens on the dashboard lit up.

Arielle backed the craft out of its compartment, then flew it towards the massive hangar door. Suddenly, she realized a huge flaw in her plan. She had no way of opening the door, and it was much too strong to try to ram through. As Arielle was berating herself for her silly mistake, a laser blast suddenly pierced the door, narrowly missing her craft. She flew the craft through the hole as the Fortress Mind blasted the Wake's reactor and jumped away.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I claim the role of main villain in the RPG! please! Ozzy! can I!?

Yes, you may. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romus read through the pages of the book and started at the first chapter and noticed there we're some pages missing in the front. There was a little part of the page left that read INTRODUCTION but the rest of the page was ripped out.

Romus started at chapter one.

To whoever Is reading this I want you to know a few things. This book is meant to bring a message to the world, for those of you who are lost and confused to open up your mind and look around the world to see what is happening. Don't believe what the government tells you, Do not believe what they tell you. Do whatever you can to take them down even if it costs your life. Always remember, one person can always make a difference now matter the what the situiation is...

Romus flipped the page.

Los Angeles, 1987.

I was sitting in my small apartment watching the game when all of the sudden I heard my phone ring.

"Yo, Adam something bad has happened to rodger man."

"Where is he now?" I said.

"In the hospital. He got jumped by a couple of Rank's."

"How bad is he?" I said.

"He ain't lookin to good, his jaw is broken, his face is all bloody and he's got a few bullet wounds in him."

"Alright, I'm on my way."

I ripped off the phone from the cord and bashed it against the wall as hard as I could. Rodger was my little brother and I knew these were his final hours and I grabbed my car keys.

I drove to the hospital as fast as I could breaking the speed limit at least by 30 MPH. The hospital wasn't far, maybe about 10 minutes away from my apartment. I pulled up on the sidewalk and ran out of the car.

"Hey! You can't park there, I'm gonna tow that!"

"Here, take it!"

I threw him my keys and ran inside. Yeah it was a stupid move, considering I had a 1985 Ferrari that cost me Two-Hundred thousand dollars. But my brother's life was at steak and I needed to support him no matter what the cost.

The nurse looked at me funny as I ran inside. She was very hot and I was too worried to care. I ran up to the third level and nearly kiked the door down. I put my hands on my head and sighed oh god. Rodger was bad, really bad. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not because his face wad completely out of place. His eyes were beaten shut, his nose was out of place and his mouth was crooked on the left side of his face.

He reached his arm out towards me and I took it.

"Dont worry..." he mumbled. "Everything Is going to be ok."

I could barley hear him since his mouth was out of place. He had a bit of a lisp and his voice was screwed up and he talked very slow. I looked as I saw Reggie there watching TV in the corner of the room He got up the shake my hand.

"Yo man, I'm sorry for what happened man. We got jumped." he said.

"It's ok..." I said. "It wasn't your fault."

Reggie was a person you defanetly did not want to mess around with. He was Six foot four and always carried a knife and Nine Millimeter pistol wherever he went. He has killed a few people and thre cops. He was a mastermind at crime but was kind of an idiot.

The nurse came in the room and stared at me but I didn't bother to turn around and look. For god sakes, I was TwentyFive years old and I was acting like a teenager. I stayed for a few hours and left at midnight. I saw the guy outside polishing my car.

"Nice car buddy!" he said with a big grin. "To bad it's mine" he laughed.

I started to smile and ignored him as I started to walk home.

"Thank god If it wasn't for your stupid brother I wouldn't have this car." he said laughing still polishing the car.

I stopped walking and turned around and stood infront of the guy polishing the car.

"The hell you looking at?"

I pulled out my Glock and blew off his fingers on his right hand. He screamed as he fell to knees.

I grabbed him by the chest and told him...

"If you ever insult my family again, I swear to god i'll kill you. I better not see you back here tomorro you understand?"

He shook his pathetic head yes and fell over screaming in pain. No mercy, No regrets, Never insult my family...

DaBulls.jpg

Phillip watched as the prisoners ate and were released from their bonds. Eventually he felt they has convalesced enough to answer some questions.

"Okay, I think you're now well enough to answer some questions, where is your leader?"

The former prisoners looked around. Then, one of the older looking one came up to Phillip. "He's been taken, sir. One of the guards must have not been knocked unconscious by the energy pulse."

"DARNIT! Track all energy signatures leading from the battle! Find him!"

"Yes sir!"

Okay...Here I come...

Vincent stood outside of the ship Executioner. He had surfaced and replenished fuel for the long journey ahead. His blade was safely holstered on his back sheathe, his gunblades, however, he held. The U.E.A.. could be anywhere...Any place...

"Sir!"

"Commander Flaxity?"

"Spectral analysis indicates a strong source of energy ahead."

"Proceed."

"But that's suicide!"

"So was fooling the U.E.A. into a fake rebel crew! Now we are pursued everywhere, so what the hell are you complaining about?"

The Commander took his point, however angrily, and walked back into the ship's main control unit. Ahead, no one knew what awaited them. That is, until Vincent saw a ship. A familiar ship.

"Beautiful, it's the goddamn fortress mind. It's only been a month." Vincent sighed, his body showing no fear, but his brain showed panic.

"Sire! A reel ship has been taken!"

Vincent had seen the ship before, immediatly knowing the LHIO Wake and the person who controlled it. He knew if they were taken, then he can't risk anything.

"Alright! They've been taken, however--"

"Too late. They've located our position...On screen visual..."

Vincent walked back into the ship.

On screen was Phillip, smiling somewhat grimly.

"Well, well, how long has it been? A couple of days? A week? Oh wait, the last time I smashed you was a month ago. You know, I haven't been doing anything but wait the next time I see you."

Phillip only smiled at Vincent, grimly. "Any last words?"

"Oh, yes. Screw you!"

Vincent alarmed the ship, as he heard the sound of smaller ships blasting off into the distance.

"Cowardly bastards!"

"No, no, Phillip...They go, I stay."

Phillip continued to look at Vincent, inwardly seething at the loss of the small ships, but happy that Vincent had stayed to meet his maker. The energy signatures could be traced. Vincent, apparently, could not, and he was a more pressing matter.

"Perhaps we meet in battle, then? Right here, right now, on that moon, it has its own, breathable atmosphere, I do know that much."

"Fine. Ceasefire until we meet."

Phillip turned the screen off and turned to his crew. They were already preparing, no need to say anything. He smiled, then laughed! Revenge would be so, so sweet!

Vincent calmly ordered his men to fire on the ship as soon as he and some of his men engaged Phillip and his forces. Phillip did the same.

On the moon... called Sirenia 2

Phillip and Vincent faced off, with each of their crews behind them. Their ships rose up and faced off as well.

"We finish this then? no tricks."

"No tricks, this time, I'm flesh and blood." To prove this, Vincent [puncture]ed his finger, allowing a drop of blood to fall. "Lets go!"

They attacked, and the crews and the ships followed suit. It was quite a battle.

----

Sephiroth King, I leave the battle in your hands. Phillip is nano tech, so he is 100% accurate, and he can use his guns like the Advent Children Yazoo and Loz guns (velvet nightmares)

Romus flipped through the pages and was completely in too the book. A U.E.A. officer tried to break into the small room but slrah already took care of it.

Los Angeles, Californa 1987

It only took Two days before I was standing at rodger's grave after he was stuck in the hospitial. His lungs were punctered and he bled to death after a doctor tried to operate on him. It rained the whole entire day, as I was the last one to leave. Rodger's death made me lock myself into my apartment for days. The phone rang many times but I never answered it. I didn't shave in days and one day as I layed down for a few minutes someone knocked on my door. It took me five minutes as I rolled off my bed and looked through the fish-eye hole to see who it was. I was suprised and opened the door quickly.

It was the nurse from the hospital. She looked at me standing there dressed niceand hugged me as I opened the door.

"What do you want lindsay?" I spoke softly as she hung onto me.

"You're brother is dead and I just can't imagine what you're going through right now." She said.

I looked completely awful. I was hiding in the dark for days and tomorro I was going to wreck havoc. Every member of the rank gang I could find, I was going to kill him.

"Goodbye adam." she walked out the door. "I am sorry for your loss."

I'm sorry, I forgot to completely introuduce myself. My name was Adam Caroll and here was my story...

The Caroll family Came from England to america in 1960, My parents predicted a civil war in europe that had never came. My father 21 years of age and my mother 20 years of age. They fled to Washington D.C. and Gave birth to me in 1962, and as for rodger 1964. I grew up during the vietnam war was happening. My family was treated like total dirt when my neighbors husbands went to war in 1966.

"You don't deserve to be here you stupid brits, get the hell out of my country if you're not going to defend it!" They all said.

My family came here very rich, as the children at school picked on me alot and tried to even beat me up. It was 1972 and I was nine and rodger was seven. I didn't understand why everyone made fun of us for being british, we lost our brittish accents when we we're really young.

"Hey brit!" the kid threw a baseball at rodgers head. "I heard you we're hitting on my girlfreind, I'm going to kick your a*s for it! Get him!" They all beat on him.

I picked up the kid by the neck of his shirt and punched him in the eye. His freinds started to hit me with their baseball bats and I tackled them hitting them in the face as hard as I could. The other two kids with the bats looked as they feared me and ran away. Yeah, I got suspended from elementary school and I knew who knocked on my door that day.

It was the kid standing the kid who I first beat up crying standing next to his father who was a police officer.

"You the kid who knocked my boy in the face?" he said with anger.

"Excuse me sir, but your son threw a baseball at my brother and his freinds hit me with baseball bats."

He picked me up by the shirt and put a gun to my face

"You lying brittish piece of sh*t, I ought to kill you right now where you stand." he screamed in my face.

A gun clicked behind me.

"Put my son down..."

The police officer put me down slowly on the porch as he smiled and stood up.

"You know pointing that gun at me is threatening an officer, I ought to take you to jail for that." the cop said.

"And pointing that gun at my son is threatening me. You have five seconds to get the hell off my porch."

My father was the most serouis man on this earth and what do whatever to protect me. That very next day polic officers busted into my house and arrested my father.

He was excecuted for a crime he didn't commit. Six months later my mother died of a broken heart.

The Seventies were the slowest years of my life living with my foster parents. They were strict christain's and had no kids but us.

The rest of my life remained depressed and well, you don't want to hear about it.

[/i]I woke up to an alarm clock ringing as loud as it could. It was 12:30 in the afternoon, I grabbed my glock, a pipe, and [bleep]ed my long blonde hair into a mohawk, I was ready to wreak some hell...

DaBulls.jpg

From above, the gunfire and laser blasts from the ship were rapid and destructive, each striking eachother without fail. Nothing truly remained on Vincents ship, only a couple of highly trained men who could escape when the time was right. Yet, Phillip still attacked, for if he lost he could escape. And if Vincent won or lost, he would die of blood loss and be stranded to boot.

"We finish this then? No tricks."

"No tricks, this time, I'm flesh and blood." To prove this, Vincent [puncture]ed his finger, allowing a drop of blood to fall. "Lets go!"

Phillip was quick to pull out his weapon, a gun. With one shot, Vincent was hit! He was immediatly plowed into the grimy ground, his blade torn out of it's sheathe and sent ten yards from his position. He was unscathed, with help of his trenchcoat, if only it were two inches more he would have been killed. Vincent jumped up, pulling out his gunblades. Phillip, grimly smiling, simply flipped his blde around, then said: "Is that all you got?"

Phillip caught the flipping blade and began shooting immediatly. The blasts were powerful, and the accuracy of Phillip was already overpowering Vincent. However, vengeance drove Phillip, so blindly as to just attack Vincent without strategy! Vincent had one choice to defeat Phillip: He would have to create a particle beam using his gunblade. However, this particular charge would take too long. He thought of his second choice quickly, then struck back. Swiftly, he pointed both guns out, shooting the first one, a bullet came out, and quickly, he shot his laser blade, right when bullet met Phillips blaster, and the resulting chemical reaction made the bullet explode!

Phillip was lost in smoke. Dammit! He's tougher than he looks--he dodged my attack so easily...No! I can't let this bastard win!

Phillip ran out of the smoke, an angered look spread upon his face; however, Vincent was gone. And so was his ship.

"No!" Phillip couldn't locate the fortress mind either!

Suddenly, Phillip was struck in the back, sent straight into the ground. He rose; he quivered, and relief filled him. The ships were distant from their location, however both ships were recieving heavy damage.

Vincent withdrew his blade, and drew his gunblades, then rushed Phillip. He swung his blades a few times, Phillip dodging them, but Phillip became suseptable to a laser, which Vincent fired after Phillip dodged the last swing!

Unacceptable... Phillip grew angrier yet. "Unacceptable...No!" He began rapidly shooting his gun, but he took out another, shooting all of the blasts. Vincent also shot the blasts, and when every blast met, the resulting explosion sent both men flying in the air. However, neither Vincent or Phillip would surrender easily, and each glided towards eachother. Both falling, yet both in smoke, Vincent tried to strike Phillip with his regular blade and laser gunblade, while Phillip shot Vincent blast after blast, not one making him any weaker to the last.

Then end became. Vincent threw his blade at Philip, who was too distracted to see Vincent take out his other gunblade. Both men shot, every blast meeting the blade, and then an explosion.

Phillip got up as soon as he met the ground. Shards of Vincent's decoy blade were everywhere, including in himself and Vincent, who lay on the ground a couple feet away. Or was it him? Bodies were on the ground. Phillip arose, to his realization it was Vincent; Vincent was pointing a gun at his head. The rest were bodies from elsewhere; above, the Executioner and Fortress Mind were not blasting eachother, but smaller ships each going down easily.

"Serrenian forces!" Phillip declared angrily.

Vincent pointed another gun at his stomach. "Surrender, and I'll help. Or die. Choose."

Phillip's peripheral vision saw one thing at his knees: His blaster. He stepped towards it, Vincent paying no attention to it at all.

"I choose...Death!" Vincent frowned, but Phillip kneed him and kicked his blaster up. Swiftly, he shot Vincent into the ground. Phillip laughed. "Yu see? You can't win! You..." He stopped, as he realized a pain eminating from his side. Vincent shot one last bullet before he fell. And Phillip could see Vincent was not dead yet, as he began to arise.

"This isn't over...Not for a long shot!" Phillip shot again, and Vincent retailiated, another explosion sending them both away from eachother. The ships in the sky thus stopped battling, and went to pick up their fallen leaders.

The first mate of the Executor and Fortress Mind met on the battle field.

"Hello, George."

"hello. Hows things?"

"Not bad, regret your decisions?"

"Not yet."

"We should get going then... How's Lux?"

"Still trying to decide if she loves or hates me and the captain... I'll never understand her."

"Heh, and no mention of me. Thank goodness she's forgotten."

"I wish she would forget about me."

"You guys do realize that you are also considered rebels too, for deserting the UEA Apace Navy."

"We don't care, Captain Phillip never cared, its all political now, it can't stand up forever. But it will outlast those who stand here. I should know, the fleets have seen what Phillip has done, and they will soon have to decide for themselves. What is the real perfect society... Advancement and win-lose situations or staying where you are and society rots with 'fairness'."

"I suppose you already know what the answer is, then?"

"... Captain Phillip may come around, but he is a man bound by the Space Navy contracts. He has 2 more years of service, and he cannot lightly cast that aside and retain his honor. I think that we may talk again after this time has past. Whether still as enemies or friends... not again for two years."

They both nodded to each other, and departed, ordering their respective crews to retreat, taking their unconscious captains with them.