Enter button for Look up User

Okay, I probably get this all wrong but if I type a name in the Look up User and press enter nothing happens. So I was wondering if the admins people can fix this and hopefull save a second of having to click the at the button :D

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

If possible to fix, it would be nice, just to make things easier (and prevent some confusion amongst users who do press 'enter'). But if fixing it is too hard, then I see no harm in leaving it how it is :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

That's the way all phpBB forums are, and I don't know what this would accomplish. As far as I know, the majority of users only use that function sparingly, and it seems as if the fix would be harder than what it would accomplish.
You often speak before you think dont you? Or at least speak about things you hardly know much about... Fixing this would be rather easy for albosky if i remember his system right, but most likely he's rather busy right now with the treasure locator, at least that was his project last time i heard from him :D