Impossible?

lifeguard200

Well i have a plan, maybe not a well thought out plan

Well my plan is to get my runecrafting up

So im mining 13k rune ess atm

And then I will do the W16 air business

So then I trade them 2k and 26 noted ess

They give me 26 unnoted ess, i make into 156 airs( i can 6X airs at my level)

I do that until all my 13k rune ess are gone

So with 13k*6=78k air runes

is 78k air runes at 20 ea hard to sell?

Probably :? Looking at the RuneCrafting/Prayer marketplace subforum, I already see a few other people selling for under 15ea. I'm sure it's possible to sell at 20ea, but with so many people selling air runes, and many of them at a cheaper price, it would take a while to get rid of them all.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Its good money, but I think it will take time and what not, I say that you mine to 85 mining, than do this, and I'd say that your plan isnt really well thought out and than you should, ask us the community for help, but, yeah I think its alright plan, its time consuming but yeah, Thanks!

mining ess is unbelievably slow, find another money making method such as mining iron, sell the iron, then buy the ess, itll be much faster

and trade 25 noted ess not 26 and 2k, 28 spots, 1 for cash, 1 for the ess noted, 1 for the airs u make, thtas 25 spots left

and i know ur tryin to go for that rc lvl, but consider how much money ur making if u craft urself, i had to craft 40k ess into airs, i did it all on my own and i made a few mil, u can also find a noob and pay him like 500 gp per trip instead, and be crafting at same time, him and ur ess is double time crafting

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king