CheGuevara, Crix, and my Colab Sig Shop (NO MORE FREE)

Stoked

just wondering, sorry if this is annoying, but are you gonna do mine or have you decided not too?

Yea sorry ive been busy doing other stuff, ill do your's now :)

Des:

helsiondo6zi.gif

Anything can be changed, border removed, text changed, colour etc just ask..

Personally i like it without the border ;)

I'm wondering if you're even going to use that signature, or did I just make it for your entertainment?

I'll use it, but I'm using this one by uncoverd for a while.

make us make you a free sig, u ask for changes, and after it all, you don't use, we'll add to premade list if you're not going to use.

Sorry, don't want to see it done again necessarily, but...

Like the abstractness and gringiness, but it could be a bit more colorful. I personally like a lot of the text styles that che uses, rather than the one used. It's also a bit dark, so if it could be lit up a little that would be great. Thanks guys.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Generally colab sig shops mean that all three of you work on it, which is what I expected. I never said I didn't like the sig, I said only that I'd like to see some changes, and I should be entitled to such.

It's clear that you don't want me as a customer however, so I won't make any of you waste any more of your time.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Generally colab sig shops mean that all three of you work on it, which is what I expected. I never said I didn't like the sig, I said only that I'd like to see some changes, and I should be entitled to such.

It's clear that you don't want me as a customer however, so I won't make any of you waste any more of your time.

I'll make it, if you like.

You don't need to take offense so easily. :?

And, I love those photographs that you took. ^_^

Thanks Che, I'd like that. Sorry for the crankiness, it's late and I'm not a night/morning person. I'd still like a sig, but do understand that I won't pay for something I don't like, there's no reason for it, if I know I can get better. I know I can get better because I know you're cabable of doing better.

peterstretchfn5.gif

peter1fc.jpg

There you go.

I tried something different with the text, I hope you like it.

Any changes?

Add bluesfear's character in game because RuneScape isn't working for me currently.

I like how you were a bit different, but I was thinking some text more along the lines of this:

v3wmuralcanuck.jpg

EDIT: If that sig pictured above is for sale, I'd be interested in buying it as well.

You made another one with some text I really liked, but it's not on the examples list, so I can't put it here. I like how it kind of blends with the image. The background is nice though, too long however (15 pixels). A different font would be nice as well.

peterstretchfn5.gif

peter1fc.jpg

There you go.

I tried something different with the text, I hope you like it.

Any changes?

Add bluesfear's character in game because RuneScape isn't working for me currently.

I like how you were a bit different, but I was thinking some text more along the lines of this:

v3wmuralcanuck.jpg

EDIT: If that sig pictured above is for sale, I'd be interested in buying it as well.

You made another one with some text I really liked, but it's not on the examples list, so I can't put it here. I like how it kind of blends with the image. The background is nice though, too long however (15 pixels). A different font would be nice as well.

Was it the one with red text and the picture of Che Guevara? I can't give you that one because my pictures folder got whiped and everything I had was deleted. I can try something similar, though.

why don't you say things like this in the begining, if you liked that sig you shouldnt have wasted his time like you did mine, atleast he didnt have to make 2 to cator to you :|

You're not helping the business of this shop any by saying stuff like that. If people have to feel intimidated by the sellers, many times they will just not go to that person and choose to go to someone else to shop. Don't pressure me please, you've got the choice to not make me the sig. As I said earlier, I won't pay for something I don't like just to be nice, that's pretty stupid, don't you think?

Che, since you're a bit easier to deal with, I'll make it easy on you:

I'd like a sig similar to the one posted. Enough information Stoked?

grunge34.jpg

I like the text similar to the one shown above, but different font possibly.

If you'd like we can work this out over MSN, add me mazzapeter[at]hotmail.com please.

peterstretchfn5.gif