Free Pixels 4u.

Lowgravity

Must.. Have.. Practice..

Basically I want people with super challenging(sp?) ideas, nothing that's similar to anything else, I want things that challenge linework, perspective, shading, whatever is difficult I want to try it, i'm working on perspective at the moment so try and give me a idea with a wierd angle or view point, thanks.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Let me ask you, are you up for a time-taking, but skill-improving challenge?

I will pay for the sig, when finished..

Price will be a max of 500k..

I will take you through the process as witty fool once did to nadril, Clear suggestions to improve the sig you are making.. The end result will be magnificent, and rewarding, as you will get a nice amount of cash, that is, if you keep going and follow my suggestions, and your drawing skills will be improved..

If you want me to do this, reply. and Ill get the idea I have into words.

tipitsigte0.png

Let me ask you, are you up for a time-taking, but skill-improving challenge?

I will pay for the sig, when finished..

Price will be a max of 500k..

I will take you through the process as witty fool once did to nadril, Clear suggestions to improve the sig you are making.. The end result will be magnificent, and rewarding, as you will get a nice amount of cash, that is, if you keep going and follow my suggestions, and your drawing skills will be improved..

If you want me to do this, reply. and Ill get the idea I have into words.

YES! :D .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(