Sig Shop from Real_Fabian

The_Retal

Hello and welcome 2 my shop, first of all.. I'm Fabian and I gonna make a new style of pictures for this forum.

My current price for a picture 300K - 400k (RS Coins)

If you want 2 order a picture you can qry my in game: Real_Fabian, but prefer here on this topic.

Making Avatars 2

realfabian23ou.jpg <-- first pic for this board

RF

previews are coming soon :) a friend of me is gonna give me a new program (U can expect things like shrek2)

Hahahaha..oh wait that was a joke right? Just cause your friend is giving you maya (what i assume by the way you said shrek 2) doesn't mean you can make anyting remotely that good. It takes years and years to get decent at the program.

previews are coming soon :) a friend of me is gonna give me a new program (U can expect things like shrek2)

Hahahaha..oh wait that was a joke right? Just cause your friend is giving you maya (what i assume by the way you said shrek 2) doesn't mean you can make anyting remotely that good. It takes years and years to get decent at the program.

Lol, I was just thinking the same, haha :lol:

And Fabian, the example you have up right now.. How is that a 'new thing'..?

And how does it relate to shrek2 kind of quality anyway...

tipitsigte0.png

Introducing 3ds max 7 - the latest version of Discreet's award-winning modeling, animation, and rendering solution used by the world's top 3D professional artists and designers to create eye-catching visual effects, cutting-edge games, and unique design visualizations.

4,250.00ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì / 5,142.50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì incl. VAT

hehe that's much money ^^