post your favourite power ballads

Striker6

post some tracks that have inspired you in some way, if that is to wussy for you post songs that sound so good you never get sick of them, I suppose you would just call them a power ballad. If they have a video you can search for it on youtube and make sure you post it on here so others can see.

Here are some of mine :boohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8lKEuQSNU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPEHUzGAwo

^^ XD that cant be described as a power ballad lol ^^

anyway.. ill find youtube links for all of mine later, but mainly.. a load of meatloaf songs, a couple of scorpions songs, I dont know whats a power ballad and whats just bordering on being just plain old classic rock tbh..

Wind of change

the zoo

freebird <<< the best song in the world.. ever.. ever.. ever..

theres a few - im gonna go through bat out of hell 2 and 3 and select my fav few from there.. then ill post

Tk5SF.png

i will just stick to meatloaf....he owns!!!!(although he's really ugly.... <.< )

(but actually his pianist, steinmann, owns!!! he write all the songs....and if you listen to i would do anything for love and bat out off hell, he's really freaking good playing piano ::' )

Lol at Jay-Z for a power ballad.

China in your Hand - T'Pau. I love that song. Or that Belinda Carlisle song.

Also does Final Countdown count? Just reminds me of all the English weddings I've been to and all my white uncles get up and start bopping around like they're on crack.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Anyway, my favourtite power ballad is probally Aerosmith - Don't want to miss a thing.

I'm curious as to the exact definition of a Power Ballad, is it just a slow Rock type song? If it is then I'm changing to Through Glass or Zzyx Road by Stone Sour.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Anyway, my favourtite power ballad is probally Aerosmith - Don't want to miss a thing.

I'm curious as to the exact definition of a Power Ballad, is it just a slow Rock type song? If it is then I'm changing to Through Glass or Zzyx Road by Stone Sour.

dont wanna miss a thing! i forgot that! that is awesome!

Tk5SF.png