Killing Dagannoth?

Captainkidd

Note: I read the guide on tip.it, and none of these questions get answered directly

My brother is going to start training his combact and get 60 prayer with 80 attack, str and def. Then he wants to start dagannoth killing for some cash, hes got a friend whos going to do the same (They almost have same stats) but he watched one of the videos made from guardains of fate, he was shocked on how fast every thing happend. He was thinking about just starting out darting then add range and then melee. But he needed to know some questions about dagannoth killing.

1. What dagannoth are you suppose to attack with magic dart and also range?

2. Can two people (Level 100 CB) just mage and/or range the dagannoth(s), with out the one you need to melee coming over?

3. How many dagannoths, on average can two people (Level 100 CB) kill with the best equipment only darting and/or ranging?

4. What is the average trip time with using the methods from question 3?

im not saying i know all the answers, but attempt to get more then 3 players, 1 in each attack varient, all above 95+ cmbt... make sure the Meleer has full guthans!

magus10112.gif

dragonmwccape,Magus10112.gif

2712 Person to reach 99 Wcing!

Magus10112.gif

Yes, it is possible to duo dagganoth kings. Theres a guide in the Player Made Guides that tell you how to specifically do that, but you want to range instead of meleeing. The concept for your style is the mage would get prime on him and use range prayer at all times. Then he would lure rex in a safespot and kill him. Then the ranger would just focus on supreme with mage prayer.

Supreme: weak to range, uses mage

Prime: weak to melee, uses range

Rex: weak to mage, uses melee

Rest, you probably know the drill. Get some sara brews, kill the lvl 76s for hp with guthan, blah blah blah.

I don't know much about dags, but if you pm Leesters or Oddfaery, they'll most likely be able to give you good advice.

Oh, and looky what I found here, a solo/duo guide to dags by trojann \'

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=644262

Hope that helps!