**Check Out My New Sig**

uNL337

hes 70, wow hes old, creepy, yea... umm ide give it .3/10 becuase u know how to post/crop/save just need to work on whats on that empty canvas

this is the picture i started with....

marilynmanson2003.jpg

and, hes not 70, and i was going for a simple sig... but none the less... thnx for the input

No he can do much more than that and have you ever heard of something called..... simplicity? If he added stuff to the white it might ruin it.

sorry i think i confused u. i ment he should dump manson and go for a totally new look. and if thats not constructive crit then i dont know what is

No he can do much more than that and have you ever heard of something called..... simplicity? If he added stuff to the white it might ruin it.

sorry i think i confused u. i ment he should dump manson and go for a totally new look. and if thats not constructive crit then i dont know what is

what... you mean like this ?

brit.gif

wasnt sure if it would censor or not.

so ur aloud to post a devil worshipper but im not aloud to post my religous beliefs?

no... i didnt say you werent aloud... but usually when somebody starts talking about religion with me it ends up being a big ugly mess... so i was just saying...

when he dies it is going to be heck for him

Marilyn Manson isn't going to hell for making gothic music. *smack*

i didnt say he was going to hell for his gothic music i said hes going to hell cuse he worships the devil...

like wise, dont post devil worshippers or it will get ugly.

how bout this stop posting them, and u will be a better sig maker(in my opinion and in other christians), deal?