I need help choosing goals.

crow

This is the situation: I finished all quests, and now I need to set myself a new goal (preferably more than one)

Now I'd really like a level 99 stat.

I currently have full rune, questcape, and d scimmy (sold my whip to get the cash to speedtrain a few stats for the quests) as basic equipment.

I can get about 300k cash in shortterm.

I was thinking maybe earning cash untill I get a dragon wc axe (currently only got a rune wc axe) and then getting wc up to at least 85 and fletching using the maples or yews I'd get?

So what stat I can get up rather quickly without loosing money (or by putting a bit in, and earning it back with that stat?)

I also tought a bit to go monster-hunting (but can't pick a good monsters) or just train slayer (which is slow)

So basicly: I don't know what to do next and I need your help finding out what to do next.

Overall 1405

Attack 74

Defence 70

Strength 73

Hitpoints 73

Ranged 60

Prayer 54

Magic 68

Cooking 69

Woodcutting 62

Fletching 66

Fishing 64

Firemaking 58

Crafting 62

Smithing 63

Mining 68

Herblore 53

Agility 59

Thieving 55

Slayer 57

Farming 47

Runecraft 50

Hunter 54

Construction 46

How about getting RC up to 54, then using the CW balloon to get to Entrana (use 1 regular log) and do laws, returning with duelling ring? This take 1 min 15 seconds when running, and with all three pouches you can make 42 at a time. This soon builds up and you can sell laws for 320 - 340 ea quite easily.

If you mixed this with farming, you can take a break once an hour or so to do your allotment(s).

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator