Buyin Multiple Sigs! - Paying up to 300k each!

Shawnz

Updated:

Alright, here's the deal, I have lotsa money to throw around and...

I'm buyin multiple sigs with the name "Shawn" on it. I'm willing to pay in between 200-300k if it's a nice sig, but if it's not as good as some i've seen around here, prolly around 100-200k you'll get for it. Have "Admin" somewhere on the sig as well (one of the corners, or under my name, whichever looks best) the "Admin" doesn't hafta be same font as my name, but make it suit the sig.

Post the examples here, and I'll be buying a bunch. I've already bought 3 sigs, and in the process of buying more. I'd like to see some more works by all you sig makers, so lets see them.

Have the sigs be kinda be abstracty, or if you have another one that looks real good, then I'll have a look and tell if if I like it or not.

Themes for the sigs would be:

Icey Blue / Normal Blue ----or---- Black / Red /Dark

White combined with any of those colours is also good.

~~ Or possibly something else you think I may like.

The sigs are pretty much open game, have border or no border, so whatever looks pimpin.

Also, I'm looking for a christmas sig with Shawn and Admin on it would also be nice, dunno what on it, just somethin christmassy, besides a tree or whateva.

Let's see those ideas all you photoshoppers.

Note:

I'm also looking for a few matching avatars for those sigs with Admin on them. These avatars could go for 20-30k extra.

Another Note:

There is no deadline! I'll be looking at this post over the next week or two for sigs, so just because there's alotta posts, doesn't mean you can't get your sig in and have me buy it!

For any questions about your ideas, or what I may like that isn't above, then PM me or leave a message here for me to look at.

Thanks alot,

Shawn

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take off the gridlines, add a lil bit more maybe, i'll offer 100k.

Um, and how bout makin me an avatar like yours Thor, that little one, not in that avatar box, but just says Thor on it, make it say Admin goin up and down like that, and maybe a lil bit wider, dat'd be cool.

I'll offer like 20-30k for that lil avatar if you make it look good

and erm...

the THOR you mentioned

thats part of my sig o.O;;

its connected to the rest, thats why you can click in the invisible part

Oh lol :) well wanna make somethin like it anyway, looks cool

For b16a -- Um, not really at all what I'm looking for, dunno why, just don't like it, try somethin else