Buyin Multiple Sigs! - Paying up to 300k each!

Shawnz

Guest bl00dwork
Alright, everything's goin great! The sigs are awesome guys, and I'm willing to spend up to 5 mil more on sigs, just because I love all these cool graphics with my name on em ;) lol

I'll edit this post in a few minutes with all the sigs I have so far, just gotta get organized ;)

Are we able to enter twice? And... Same requests as before, on the first page?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, everything's goin great! The sigs are awesome guys, and I'm willing to spend up to 5 mil more on sigs, just because I love all these cool graphics with my name on em ;) lol

I'll edit this post in a few minutes with all the sigs I have so far, just gotta get organized ;)

Are we able to enter twice? And... Same requests as before, on the first page?

Whatever you want, be original, doesn't exactly have to follow the requests, but if you want to sure. Originality is best, lets see what people can come up with ;)

Guest bl00dwork

Shawn, just a question:

Are you direct linking to the sig I made for you? Or can I delete it? It wouldn't matter if you were, I have a 2gig bandwidth =P. Just asking

Guest bl00dwork

Okay :) I deleted it... Now I'm gonna work on another sig for you.

Any favorite animals, show, movie I could incorporate into it?

Guest bl00dwork

Lol... just finished my wolf photo that I'd been working... >.< Not snowy though, I'll make another one. :)

Doesn't have to be snow :roll: lets see it ;)

Okay, here's the non-snowy one, I didn't see this post >.<

005.jpg

I'm working on the snowy one, my little brother needs help every other 10 seconds though. God, smaller siblings are so annoying :roll:

EDIT:

Here's the second one:

shawn2.jpg

uNL337 - Looks aight, cept make the Admin a diff font, looks kinda [cabbage]ty and scratchy.

I just may buy that one bl00d ;) If ya could, after ur done makin the snowy one, make me a whitewolf sig with snow on the ground/background ;)

Check the edit of my previous post ^^

Or don't, here they are:

shawn2.jpg

and

005.jpg

The top one is a picture of a wolf with some text slapped on it. I like the other one, but trtying to sell a pic with some text only is lame.

Guest bl00dwork

Shawn, actually I don't like the second one. Unless you do, I'm deleting it, alright?

And to Loth: I got a real wolf. What the hell am I supposed to do? Brush over it, change the actual thing? Lmao...

The white one looks cool, cept my name needs to be bigger, the font is good and change the font of admin ;) I'll wait to see your finished product before offering the price.

The other wolf one looks coo, did you create the background yourself? Put my in that same white sample font, and move it down a bit so the S touches the very bottom of the top of that mountain, pretty much straight down from where it is.

uNL337 - I like the background, and could you give me a couple examples of fonts for my name? The one there looks aight, but I think another font would make it look better. And yeah, the Admin did make it look pretty shizzy ;)

Guest bl00dwork
Well, cut it out maybe, minimize it, put it in some terrain?

I donno, but it just seems wrong that you sell a normal picture.

It was minimized and I did a soft overlay effect (which is my unwritten signature.)

Guest bl00dwork
Alright Blood, yeah you can delete that wolf picture ;)

Umm.. but yeah show me somethin with the other wolf picture

\

Erm, sorry. I posted 'em backwards -- But which one don't you like?