My first blog!!!~~~~!!!!!

Well to start off i just started on tip.it and White Omen1 started me on it (thx white omen!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: ) also im lvl 81 atm and im working on getting all my skills over 50. White omen wants all his over 60 -.- and im having lots a fun on tip.it and w/e and its pretty cool. im on my dads pc so i cant take pics but ull see my bank pics on another post and well... its not very good. just a whip,dds, rune and w/e my cav and junk. but im working on it. Also im having the most fun ever on this also if u guys wanna watch hilarious rs movies just go on runecrypt.com and click on the movies there hilarious. well.... now im just bored and atm im working on getting my rcing to 55 or somthing im gonna be rcing cosmics and if you wanna know my home world its world 91 and yeah. im just happy 4 now doing all my skills and getting them over 50. wanna know the most boringest 1 im gonna have to get? heres a hint: its the worst skill in runescape. You guessed it! Hunter! thats gonna be extremley annoying. and if u want to add me u cant cuz i have p chat on friends and well i make friends when i make friends and i think its sorta annoying to have 100 ppl talking to u at the same time( believe me ive been through that 1,000 times before) and it is annoying. im trying to get 99 wc and 99 mining. and at some time 99 fm. thats y my skill cape pic next to my stats is a fm 1: i think it has a awsome emote and 2: i like those robes ::' and well yeah, so thats what im doing.

and i like playing rs personally and i play basketball (alot) and soccer and football and whatever and its fun, really fun and i like it. It helps me think about stuff also i like quiet places to think and im the sorta guy if i get mad, i get mad but thats extremely rare. trust me. ill be like =; nuh uh. thats it man, ur going down =; lol. well thats funand so is runescape and everything cuz well its fun and i started playing at a young age like 8 and im 11 currently and i started playing a lil bit after party hats were released but apperently u know im just like: duuuuuh while i stab a cow with a freaking bronze long and w/e lol. and when i found out im like: :evil: say what?!?!??!?!??!?!?? omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stuff. and like u know im having lots of fun with this.

and thats my blog. thanks for living now leave me alone. lol jk w/e just post and u know do whacha do.

Shots-Sig.jpg

• 1 month later...