Alot of questions;

Gin_and_Tonic

Well im going, after my exams, to seriously no-life Rs to become one of the best Tank pures in Runescape. Most/all of my mates and girlfriend are shooting off to Mongolia for an expedition, as i dont go on Holiday with my folks any more, so little to do. - The problem, is, i'd like to get;

80 Attack

99 Strength

70 Defence

52 Pray

99 Range

99 Mage

99 Hitpoints.

And i have a very small budget of about 34million.

Currently im;

80 Attack

73 Strength

70 Defence

1 Pray

64 Range

61 Mage

76 Hitpoints.

My intention is to get 52 Pray tonight using my Friends altar, but i'd like some help on the best/cheapest ways to get 99 Range and 99 Mage.

I am aware of the Chinchompa method, but i really do not have that kind of disposeable income to spend the money buying them, and the time to catch them would be miserable.

Im seriously thinking about getting 70 fletching, buy 50k (U) longs and 50k strings - 50k nats, alching and then repeating.- I wont lose money, and i'll get 99 fletching along the way (i can string 2.5k bows an hour, so its not hard to do it this way) - I'd like your ideas though - Is there a better way? Should i just swallow the loss of 10M ish and get it from buying longs? Or is 94 Mage all i'll need?

Range i was thinking about just using Steel arrows at Pest Control with the arrow 'recycler'. I hear you can get about 100 points every two hours - So, thats 500 points a day, which is alot of Xp. I used to be 100% against Pest Control, but seeing as im going to get 99 Hitpoints anyway, i may aswell use it and then continue to Pest control to get me 99 hitpoints.

Can you think of a better way? I know i'll be making a loss, and i dont have the possibility of making any money back, but the speed of Pc is amazing, and getting 90-99 in about two weeks beats getting 90-99 in two months.

Strength i may use Dharocks on the Monkey Guards at Ape Atoll. With the Altar there, i can bring Hp to around 10-13 and just belt them that way. I hear its very good and not too crowded - Just need to pay attention. Or, should i use Bandits? Or just Pest control it? Im open to options.

I have 11 days left till this months members is out. I then have a 2 week exam period, then im off for about 3 months. \'

Im thinking about using the next week to merchant my capital to about 40million, then not touching Runescape till my exams are over.

Im most likely going to crack mage first, getting it to 94, then do Desert treasure and keep my pray at 11 till i Pest Control range to about 90.

If i then think its taking far to long, i may buy a few thousand Chinchomaps and try out Ape Atoll.

Post your suggestions and help me rule. ::'

I guess no one can be bothered to help as this post count requires more than 5 words. <.<

Perhaps the subject line more than the post is what scared most off :-)

I know throughout the week I tend to only look at "probable" quick and dirty answers to help people, and find whilst on forums on weekends I can devote a little time to more in depth answers/posts.

BUT....We're not all hack'n'slashers(not that there is anything wrong with that :-) ), I favour non-combat over combat generally so find it hard to answer combat related questions effectively.

MY TWO CENTS WORTH

When in doubt...slay

Do Pest control if you enjoy it

Don't do chinchompas for "just training" do it if you enjoy it (And they are fun at Pest control)....but they are much more fun in the fight pits (I'm bad at the fight pits...but I do enjoy it)

You are going back to F2P soon, is it for a significant time? Perhaps hit the agility trail for awhile while you can

Forget the levels, do whatever you feel like....and the levels will come!!!!

Whichever way you choose to do it best of luck

Count

countzeroh.png

Well To Get 99str and about 85 hp then yeah dh at ape atoll. For the range take loads of arrows to black demons behind blue drags and stay there for awhile. Unless u got 70 agility, then kill blue's useing safespot and bank hides for selling/useing yourself. don't know if i helped ::' but good luck. :thumbsup:

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring