99 Firemaking No Way!(pimans 99 firemaking party/drop party)

yes as you have come to this thread for, you have already probably got the though that piman1053 is getting 99 firemaking. I on behalf of piman1053 am giving you a personal invitation to his 99 firemaking party with a drop party included. He will also be getting 1600 total also.

MEET AT EDGEVILE

EVENTS

---A TIF freak train that goes through F2P then travels to seers for the cape and back to pi's house for the party.

--A drop party at Pi's house

Date:

May 6-Sunday

Time:

9 pm gmt, that's 3pm(central us), 4pm eastern, 4pm mountain, and 1pm west coast.

Drop list includes:

several rune items such as

rune helmets

rune pl8s

rune legs

rune pics

some cash not sure how much

good herb seeds

herbs-ranarrs,avantoes,irits,etc

runes-bloods,deaths.chaos

that is what i am going to drop i honeslty do not have a clue what piman1053 is going to drop

anyone questions feel free to ask me or piman1053 :thumbsup:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I think you got the time chart wrong... how can it be 5pm west coast and 2 pm eastern when west coast is on the west side and east coast is on the east side, which means west coast should be 3 hours apart, so it should be 2 pm western ? 5 pm eastern?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=76

Gives the time for each time zone in the world.

And death, I mixed it up. It's 4pm eastern and 1pm western. Also 9 pm for the Brits.

I plan on dropping random items from my bank including all types of runes, gems, arrows, logs, ores, cash, dhides, herbs, herb seeds, tree seeds, and many other items.