DANOFILTH2 - ALL NEW GOALS STATS ECT!!

Hey, i see you've changed your goal. Gl, im going for all 70+, (except for smithing and rc, which will be 50 and 55). Crafting, fishing, mining, and fm left :)

Ooh. Well I don't think i would get it f2p so I started a new goal instead.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just met you today at edgeville and decided to check out your blog. That is all really impressive dude, keep it up. Have fun back in the realm of f2p.

So many beggars -.-

21ed8x.jpg

Well I just met you today at edgeville and decided to check out your blog. That is all really impressive dude, keep it up. Have fun back in the realm of f2p.

So many beggars -.-

Phr33 St00f Plox?

Naa, jk. Good luck with 65+ skills.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

So many beggars -.-

Phr33 St00f Plox?

Naa, jk. Good luck with 65+ skills.[/quote

Thank's add me maybe?

21ed8x.jpg

I just thought of a new goal and im scaring myself by even considering doing it.

99 crafting :anxious:

id be the 4th f2per if i actually did it. but im financial unstable (poor) and i wouldnt make money by selling hard leather bodies. w/e ill just go for an easier 99. Woodcutting or Fm or cooking i guess.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I just thought of a new goal and im scaring myself by even considering doing it.

id be the 4th f2per if i actually did it. but im financial unstable (poor) and i wouldnt make money by selling hard leather bodies. w/e ill just go for an easier 99. Woodcutting or Fm or cooking i guess.

That'd be insane. I think that or Runecrafting will be the hardest for me. Let me check how much it will cost me for 60 Runecrafting.

21ed8x.jpg

That'd be insane. I think that or Runecrafting will be the hardest for me. Let me check how much it will cost me for 60 Runecrafting.

Some methods for RC are to buy ess 25 ea, then craft your own airs/fires without W 16 or anything. Or you can mine your own ess, and use W 16, or since you got lots of cash you can just buy your ess and use w 16. 60 Rc will be tough, im just stopping at 44 or 55.

Ya but the crafting would be insane. Im gonna get 70 then see how i like it. Im just gonna camp at crafting quild and kill my own cows then tan the hides. Its a lot longer than buying hides, but much cheaper too.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Some methods for RC are to buy ess 25 ea, then craft your own airs/fires without W 16 or anything. Or you can mine your own ess, and use W 16, or since you got lots of cash you can just buy your ess and use w 16. 60 Rc will be tough, im just stopping at 44 or 55.

Ya but the crafting would be insane. Im gonna get 70 then see how i like it. Im just gonna camp at crafting quild and kill my own cows then tan the hides. Its a lot longer than buying hides, but much cheaper too.

I think i'm just going to buy the supplies needed.

21ed8x.jpg

Lets race to all 60+? I already got Wc, fm, and cook there, mining is 55 and fishing is 56. Im not going to get RC to 60 though, i dont wanna use all my cash.

Im not gonna be on until sunday though, so you have a lil advantage :)

Ammo931.png

Lets race to all 60+? I already got Wc, fm, and cook there, mining is 55 and fishing is 56. Im not going to get RC to 60 though, i dont wanna use all my cash.

Sure, I have mining cooking and fming, woodcutting is easier then mining trust me.

21ed8x.jpg

Sure, I have mining cooking and fming, woodcutting is easier then mining trust me.

Yeah, i got all the easy skills, now i gotta do the hard ones -.-

crafting, smithing, and mining are gonna be tough. I leveled up fishing to 57 and i got the feathers for 60 so ill be good for that.

Ammo931.png