Barrows Help

exdeath

My Stats are in my sig below.

I've done barrows once or twice before without any big problems, but that was quite awhile ago.

My attack plan is to use magic dart because I'd like to train my magic up, so How many death and mind runes should I stock up on before I go?

My house has an altar and a port to canafis, and I can make my own house tabs; so would it make sense to port there after each run to charge up on prayer?

That's about all my questions for barrows. Thx :)

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

With similar mage I need about 100 death and 400 mings per trip, but feel free to take more (Sucks to run out of deaths during a run >_>)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

My attack plan is to use magic dart because I'd like to train my magic up, so How many death and mind runes should I stock up on before I go? Magic dart is the way to go either way. I'd say about 500 deaths and 2k minds, get around 21 kill count and you should keep above 100 deaths and 400 minds. If you are going to get around 15 kill count however bring about 1k deaths and 4k minds.

My house has an altar and a port to canafis, and I can make my own house tabs; so would it make sense to port there after each run to charge up on prayer? Yes its the FASTEST way of getting to barrows and charging prayer for free. I suggest you don't make them, it takes alot of time, I'd just buy them 100 is only around 150k - 200k and people are always selling them. Heck 200k is nothing when you make about 1.5M+ every 10 runs or so.

It's probably a good idea to take the holy wrench with me if I'm banking after each run right? :)

edit: One more question. Is Verac's special always in effect or should I pray when I fight him? He didn't do any serious damage to me last time I fought him w/o.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.