How to make str pots?

Totalec

The appothecary is south of the

varrock west bank. Go down the path

and you'll eventually see it..

I'm not sure about the quest,

you'll have to try out yourself.

The quest isn't too hard btw.

I know that you must get limpwurt roots, but i don't know the other thing and where i go to make them into str pots. Help is appreciated.

In F2P, you need

-- 5 gp for the Varrock apothecary. He is located south and then east from the west bank.

Or use the official Jagex world map to flash the location for you

He will make a 4 dose str potion for you.

-- limpwort root. A common drop form hobgoblins. Look west of the crafting guild.

-- red spider eggs. They spawn at the end of the Varrock sewers and under the Karamja volcano.

If you are very low level then just suicide grab them.

Hope this helps

I know that you must get limpwurt roots, but i don't know the other thing and where i go to make them into str pots. Help is appreciated.

In F2P, you need

-- 5 gp for the Varrock apothecary. He is located south and then east from the west bank.

Or use the official Jagex world map to flash the location for you

He will make a 4 dose str potion for you.

-- limpwort root. A common drop form hobgoblins. Look west of the crafting guild.

-- red spider eggs. They spawn at the end of the Varrock sewers and under the Karamja volcano.

If you are very low level then just suicide grab them.

Hope this helps

limps are also dropped by hill giants west of vorrock (bronze key needed) if you are a lower level, dont worry about getting killed by giants - its always crowded and you can pick up drops left there

red spider eggs: edgevill dungeon, in the wildy a little bit (level 4-5)

limps are also dropped by hill giants west of vorrock (bronze key needed) if you are a lower level, dont worry about getting killed by giants - its always crowded and you can pick up drops left there

It's a brass key and if you don't feel like going the whole way through the dungeon to get one just hang out by the door and ask someone to get you one when they come out. Most people can be pretty cool about getting you one.

aff2.gif

i see some long responses, ill answer u again incase they didnt get it or something

u need:

1 limp(hill giants or hobogoblins drop these)

1 red spider egg(found by deadly red spiders, 2 respawn at end of varrock sewers)

5 gp

go to apothecary, south of varrock west bank, nothing required and just talk to him, u make 1 pot at a time, 13 max if u hold 13 of each ingredient and ur cash

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king