Pixel sig bid*updated picture 2nd page*

Gen0cide

il lbuy it if u add more stuff in the background lol. like dead warriors with spears and arrows stabbed in them. some of em are burnt too. and put a skull and 48 on the corner so it looks like im in 48 wild.

add all that and i pay 50k.

added some more bodies in there only 2 new tho not 4 and im working on the rain effect its kinda hard in mspaint :? also do you want meto keep the rune rock, pik axe and dead tree ill shade them if u want them?

coughsell4af.png

yeah, keep those, those are good ideas. and after u aqdd the rain effects, i have a question about some things.

spotstoimprove8qp.png

1. can u make another skull go on the corner and put a lvl 48 right by it to make it look like the picture is stated in lvl 48 wild? make the skull smaller if u can.

2. can you fix the helm just a little bit? the plume looks like its going 2 ways and not connecting and it looks like he has no neck.

3. u know the thing that connects the body with the arm and shoulders? well, the handle for the dagger/sword could be a lil brighter, like yellow or something. and can you make that big slab right above the dagger a lil smaller? its a lil abnormal.

and thats about all that i wuld need.

sorry to say it but umm, that stinks... Not worth putting a sample on it...

thissucks2lz.gif

How about you close your mouth and he can get back to his work? With your comment, he may not feel like continuing. First off, he's not through, and second, you have no room to talk, if you can't do any better, then don't run your mouth, all he's trying to do is make a little extra cash. (I would suppose :P )

slyde please dont flame this post dude and i highly doubt you could do any better in mspaint but since u are so good im not gonna question your greatness and thats not even the finished one u commented on you moron

It doesn't matter if he can't do better (which im sure he can), he can still rate it any way he chooses. You should know that. A movie critic can't make a good movie most likely, but he can still give a good movie a bad review.

QUOTED, BEST THING I HAVE HEARD SO FAR.

Err.. Nice sig.

if you clear up your linework and add more detail it will be better, just generally spend more time on your sigs, as with the linework you can either have thin or thick lines, most people do thin i think im one of the only pixel artists to do thick lines, i'll show you what i mean:

pixelcompare7zh.png

P.S; MS Paint isnt a 500 pound program

ran thank you veyr much for the line info what u said just finally hit home or somin so now im doing that and it looks twice as good in some areas before i had no idea what people were saying or talking about thank you :D

shading is more than just shadows, well it isnt... Color is reflected light... no light, no color... There's no black lines on a rune plate... its just the angle and the light, so if you shade where the lines are (move the lines first so there not all sideways) it shows more detail and makes it look realistic... You dont want lines noticable