close

xicnsyfioalhe

Hmm, well, I'd like the sig to have black and gray designs and stuff, kind of jagged edges. Make it kind of unique. And then the writing can be a light purpleish pinkish color..

It can say "Icnsyfioalhe" in kind of big letters as the main writing, and then towards the bottom it can say "Live With Pride, Die With Honor" in smaller lettering, and in a slightly different color.

Then for an avvy, it can have a similar color layout, just swapped around. the pinkish purplish will be the main color, then black or gray for the lettering. It can say.. "DM Massacre." Choose fonts that seem reasonable with the rest of the layout... For the abstract part, I'm hoping for small, fine detailed jagged edges.

Hoping to pay with a set of full rune, or more, depending on how much I like it.

Loth, you have the right idea out of all. In the background, make it a little darker, and have my name a little different color, a little darker. Make my name a bit smaller, too, like maybe 3/4 that size?

With the "[bleep]ey" type symbols that make up the background, try to make them smaller and a bit more complex. Very fine detail, is what I'm looking for.

Loth, I think you're winning this one, you have a better idea of what I'm looking for than most.

Just make one of the two a teeeny bit lighter, so it's easier to read. Probably the font a bit lighter.

Move my name juuusttt a tad towards the middle, and make an avvy that corresponds. The "Live with pride, die with honor" thing looks good. keep the size same on that. :)

Once you have all the kinks worked out, and I'm satisfied (I know I'm picky, sorry...) I'll get you the rune. :)

blasig26re.jpg

blaava4vv.jpg

Ok, now?

Move the name downward just a tad bit, so it's not pushed up against the top, and we have our winner.

All the people who asked what was wrong... Loth had the best idea of the image in my head, and all the others just didn't exactly appeal to me. Sorry...

Loth, add me in game. Icnsyfioalhe.

Rune kite, large, plate, legs, and scimmy. And.... 20k cash, because I made you tweak it all those times. Thanks! :)