first login

littlepieter

Is there any way to see when you registered?

I'm trying to remember how long I've been playing the game (with pauses of several months of course). But I don't seem to succeed in remembering. Because I've got a yoyo I think it must be 3 or 4 year (but with like 1.5 year inactivity or so) but is there any way to know for sure? is there a database with first log ins or something like that? or can i check when i created the account?

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

You can only check when you last logged in or when you set your recovery questions, you can't see when you first started playing. Only Jagex knows this (they also know the number of hours you have played).

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

No way you can tell, for me the easiest way is to remember what news item you saw the first few times you logged in, then go search on Runescape.com or Tip.It News to find out when that happened. (RFD quest for me - yes, I'm a newcomer with 1600+ total level and 15m+ cash)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

it's too long ago to remember stuff like that, i was 16 or so, I've changed a lot since then ...

I remember they added the runecrafting skill and stuff like that, but nothing specific and I don't know how long I was playing back then ...

it's a shame I don't remember :(

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

Well, if you were 16 then, subtract that from your current age, for at least a rough guess...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks