Bully / Canis Canem Edit

jgrazotis

First:

i read in a magazine that they had to change the name of Bully because people got offended by the name, so they change is to Canis Canem Edit, i saw in a video that it is the moto of the school and means eat pigs in latin, i dont know if its true or not. Anyway how can people get offended by the name Bully being the name and on the cover of a game when they dont get offended by guns or knives or blood (or weapons in general) on the cover of games.

Second:

i think the game looks awesome and im going to get it in a few weeks (the guy told me the price is going to drop in a couple weeks). If anyone here plays it can you tell me what you think of it, good parts and bad parts. please put spoilers in small writing.

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Canis Canem Edit means Dog eat Dog..the whole controversy around the game was because Jack Thompson thought it would be a Columbine simulation or something.

Anyways. I guess I'll review it.

STORY: 6/10

Jimmy Hopkins has justbeen expelled from his 11th school, and his mom is on her.....I think 50-somethingeth honeymoon. So he is going to Bullworth academy for 1 year. So..he has to show all of the Bullies who's boss. Eventually, a kid named Gary backstabs him..and Jimmy needs to get back at Gary by getting the help of all of the Clique leaders.

GRAPHICS: 9/10

Sometimes there are weird ps1-esque blurred graphics, but rarely. Other than that, the models and textures are great..and the background you're not in blends perfectly.

GAMEPLAY: 9/10

Sometimes it's a little unresponsive, but the controls are very easy to learn and use after about 5 minutes.

Replay Value: 10/10

You won't put this game down.

OVERALL: 9/10

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

awesome i cant wait to get it

oh yeah now i remember, i also saw something on the internet in FAQs,

Q.is this a columbine simulation

A.no, first it doesnt have any guns, no guys in leather, no columbine

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig