question about barrowing

Guthorm

It is said that in the tunnels there are safe spots that you can use to mage the melee brothers without taking hits. So i am wondering if it is possible to first take down the range and mage brothers then use the safe spots down the tunnel to kill the melee ones. This way it would ensure very limited if at all usage of prayer potions and food. I am wondering if this is a possible way to do so. Thank you for reading.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

There are some people that like to do it that way, but the spawning is very random and I personally think it wastes too much time.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

i understand the spawn is random, but it can be done as long i don' have range or mage brother in the tunnel. I have all the time in the world so this should be a pretty good for me. Thank you for answering

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Basically, it's possible, but you gotta open doors till you get a brother, and it has to be on the right side of the door, otherwise you gotta fight them one on one, which i'm guessing you don't want, also, the damage from the monsters on either side of the doors means that you waste food all the same, it's probably easier just doing it with no prayer pots and just praying on the first few(dharok, karil, then ahrim if your prayer lasts that long, you still don't take much damage, or i never) and leaving your tunnel and (the one that hits through prayer, i haven't been for a long time, F2P en ce moment)

maxsig28nv.gif

NO! NO! NO! NO!

Bad idea! I skipped all 6 brothers and Torag and Dharok both sprung out and attacked me! Say goodbye to safe spotting with 4 brothers breathing down your neck.

2 brothers at the same time = Bad